Home Buying in Bradenton>Question Details

Mihaly

How many feet of water frontage is there exactly? Are any furnishings up for consideration?

Asked by Mihaly "Michael" Rhedey Bethlen , Sarasota, FL Wed Jun 5, 2013

The question regarding the waterfront is more a question of the privacy, because it looks quite private from the neighbors.

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3103192476-2415-Landings-Cir-…

Answers

2
This lovely estate should allow you the privacy you desire with it's location on 2.3 acres and 231 feet of waterfront. Although furnishings do not appear to be included it is possible that, with a strong offer price, the sellers would consider selling some of all of the furniture.

If you are not currently represented by a real estate professional and would like to schedule a private viewing of this property or have additional questions please contact me.

Karen Nicolls
Atchley International Realty
According to the listing on MLS it states the "Waterfront Feet" at 231 ft. There isn't any information about the furnishings. 2.3+ acre property set on the natural shore .

If you like for me to represent you, please do not hesitate to call my phone. (941 ) 374-1019

Steve Goldman Wagner Realty, Bradenton Beach, FL
Thank you Mr Goldman. Very kind of you to reply so quickly. At this time, I am not seeking representation, but thank you for offering your professional services.
Cheers,
M
Flag Wed Jun 5, 2013