WS, Home Seller in Deltona, FL

How loud is I-95 if you live in Windover Farms? There are a few homes available near the highway that I was interested in.

Asked by WS, Deltona, FL Sun Aug 5, 2012

Answers

3
Overall Windover Farms in S. Titusville is primarily homesites of 1+ acres. If a site is overly larger, usually there are set back or environmental reasons. Many of the lots are heavily wooded... Part of the Charm of Windover! There is also a section of primarily half-acre sites.
How much noise a specific homesite/lot receives is more apt to be due to it's proximity to I-95, and other major roadways. Windover way is the main artery of the community. Look at a map such as Google and see how close the home you are considering may be to the roadway if this is an issue. Most home sites really are very quiet. If I can help with other information or actual showings, I live fairly close myself. I had land (a beautiful lot) and we almost built but I got an offer out of the blue that I just could not refuse! My cell/text is 321-537-4721
It really isn't bad at all. The trees do provide a very good noise barrier.
It's really not bad at all. It is set back enough and the sub division is loaded with large trees. Do you plan a visit to our area? My cell is the best contact number 321698-4247. Thank you for viviting my web site on Trulia
Professionally yours
Michele