Home Buying in San Antonio>Question Details

Excalibur Fu…, Real Estate Pro in Hollister, CA

How long should it take to sell a home on Tomas Circle in San Antonio Texas?

Asked by Excalibur Funding, Hollister, CA Thu Oct 4, 2012

Answers

6
Sue Baillio’s answer
The average days on the market for housing in that neighborhood is between 60-90 days. So much depends on the particular property and the seller's terms. I will be happy to provide you a professional market analysis. It is very important to have a hands on approach to each home before making assumptions on sales price or days to contract.
Please email me if you are interested in my listing services.

Sue
Everyone who answered so far has great points!!! Professional photos are very important, but the home must look good. The Med Center is easier to sell in than some other areas for sure.

However, the bottom line is price!!!!! If I were you I would pick a couple of Realtors and have them come to your home. A good Realtor can tell you what they offer that sets them apart from the rest of the pack. Also, they can give you a Market Analysis to help you price your home correctly. Then pick the one that is going to work best for you.

I would love the opportunity!

Karen Watson, Realtor
Exit I-10 Realty
210-428-1042
In this subdivision, 3 homes sold in the last 6 months at an average price of $68.14 per SF ($86.19 per SF is the highest). Time on market ranged from 13 to 75 days. There are currently 2 houses on the market, priced @ $76.43 per SF and $53,28 per SF respectively, The cheaper one is under contract. Here is a link to the Market Report:
http://sabor.connectmls.com/listings.jsp?dcid=CB2AE8433B599E…

The medical center in San Antonio is a "hot" market. There are several other neighborhoods nearby that compete, including some new construction. The ratio of Active to sold in the larger 1/2 mile radius, including only homes built in 2000 or later is 8 active (2 of those are under contract) and 15 sold in the last 6 months. Median time on market is 44 days. Here is the report on the larger neighborhood:
http://sabor.connectmls.com/listings.jsp?dcid=CB208E333D4465…

Of course, averages don't sell homes. What is required is professional preparation for showings including stunning photography, since the first showing is always on the internet, Massive internet syndication to assure the widest possible audience, and pro-active marketing. Of course, price has to be right at market. When those things all happen, the homes sell very quickly, sometimes with multiple offers.

Doc Stephens, REALTOR
(210) 764-9403
Homes are selling well within the norm in this community. Of 6 homes sold in last 6 months, one sold in two weeks, 3 sold in about two months, and two took a little longer - 6 months.

With a good agent that does his homework and a good CMA, gets the property priced right figure 1 to 2 months to sell.

Call me for additional details.

Roland Gonzales - ABR, GRI, CRS, CDPE
Broker/Owner
http://www.eCasaRealty.com
RolandG@gvtc.com
210-722-2725
Provided we believe the buyer's lender will be able to appraise the property for your asking price, we expect we can obtain an offer within a couple weeks. Our unique and aggressive marketing puts more prospective buyers in the house in a week than most would attract in six months. We have references to support our success. An actionable offer within a couple weeks or less is realistic, under our marketing program.

You can contact Ron Chartier at 210-837-7378, either by voice or text. Email is ronchartier@msn.com
Quite possible, even likely, to close the sale of this property in November.
There are several factors that will determine the answer to that question. Pricing the home right and condition of the home is primary. Located in the Medical Center is a great plus. In the last 6 months, 3 properties have sold ranging from 13 days to 75 days. Out of the 2 active listing, one has a contract on it. Not bad at all.

If I can be of assistance, please contact me at 210.771.0110
Frances Lopez, GRI
RE/MAX Exclusive

http://www.yoursatxrealtor.com