Watsaringh, Both Buyer and Seller in De Pere, WI

How long on average are houses on the market before they sell? I'm thinking of the east De Pere historical district in particular.

Asked by Watsaringh, De Pere, WI Wed Jul 24, 2013

Answers

3
The real estate market in the Green Bay, WI metro area continues to be strong! East De Pere area is in high demand and homes are selling quickly as long as there priced properly for the condition..
If the house is in the "affordable" range, and is priced right; it should sell in 45-60 days.
If it is not priced right; it could take an eternity.
If the house is above the "affordable" range; it could vary a lot; it depends more on Marketing and matching the right buyer and the right price.
Right now properties have been moving fast in East De Pere and the surrounding area. Mortgage interest rates just took an increase creating buyers to purchase even quicker in our market. On average a home has been moving in 30 days or less recently. So, give me a call at 920-884-2007 so we can figure out a strategy for your next home purchase.