whiteiithomas, Other/Just Looking in Merritt Island, FL

How long luxury home stays on market?

Asked by whiteiithomas, Merritt Island, FL Sun Oct 14, 2012

Answers

4
The average days on the market of homes sold this year in the Merritt Island area $500k and up is 154 days.
Please let me know if you need any further information or if I can be of assistance to you.
.
Phil Rotondo
ERA Showcase Properties and Investments
Merritt Island, Fl
1-321-394-7878
mailto:phil@321property.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Oct 15, 2012
Luxury homes are specialized listings...requiring more than the general mls, open houses, and random email blasts... Key factors to market this level of homes are to create an individual portfolios and run a strong marketing campaign..timing depends on how aggressive its approached and the exposure the firm can reach (nationally and/or internationally). Feel free to contact me if you wish to discuss this further...you may call or text me, or send me email me. Thank you, Jennifer Alvarez, COLDWELL BANKER #321-262-1548 / realtor.jenniferalvarez@gmail.com
LUXURY HOMES WILL STAY ON THE MARKET FOR A LONG TIME IF NOT PRICED PROPERLY.
THIS IS DONE BY DOING A CMA (COMPARABLE MARKET ANALYISIS) AND SOME ADJUSTMENTS
HAVE TO BE MADE DEPENDING ON THE CONDITION OF THE HOME. THE PRESENT ECONOMIC
CONDITIONS WILL ALSO AFFECT THE TIME THE HOME STAYS ON THE MARKET.
THE MARKET IS SLOWLY CREEPING UP BUT IS NOT MAKING HUGE STRIDES. I WOULD
SAY PRICING AND CONDITION AND LOCATION OF THE HOME WOULD DETERMINE
HOW LONG IT STAYS ON THE MARKET
There are currently 174 homes listed for sale with a price of 750,000.00 and up with, 17 of these are under contract. The average time that they have been on the market is 6 months to a year.
In the last 180 days there has been 36 homes that have closed with a listing price of 750,000.00 and up. Of those homes, the average time from listing to close was 3-6 months.
If you have a home that you would like to sell, it is very important to price it right. If you price your home properly, you should get a contract fairly quickly.
Please give me a call so we can talk about selling your home. Cindy Manzo, cell: 321-213-8677