Home Buying in Riverdale>Question Details

minyow10, Both Buyer and Seller in Bronx, NY

How long is the usual 1 bedroom listing on the market for in this area?

Asked by minyow10, Bronx, NY Mon Jul 1, 2013

Answers

9
Direct answer - it depends on your neighborhood. A 1 bedroom will not sell as fast as a 2 or 3 bedroom for the simple fact that you can not have a roommate to help foot any bills. Best of luck!
within an hour/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
A 1 bedroom listed at a competitive market price will last no more than a month. The combined demands of single young professionals, people who don't want a studio but don't need more than 1 bedroom, and people that cannot afford a 2 bedroom will shop around in the 1 bedroom market. Also, the marketing between listing agents, the word of mouth by neighbors and the properties superintendent can get a well priced unit rented within a week of being vacated.
Hi Minyow10,
To accurately answer your question I must say that all depend on 3 main factors. 1st factor is the company that you are listing it with. All companies are different. We co-broke and advertise to thousands of agents and buyers alike. Second factor is pricing. If you price it to sell and not price it to own it should move pretty quickly. In my experience it has. Last but not least, make the unit accessible. If we can not show it, we ca not sell it. I hope that answers your questions. If you need any further assistance please feel free to reach out to me and I will be happy to assist you and get you top dollar for your property.
Bruce A. McIntyre JR
bruce.mcintyre@pantigagroup.com
646.588.1720
Hi Minyow10,
Bruce A. McIntyre JR
bruce.mcintyre@pantigagroup.com
646.588.1720
Keep in mind that average days on the market does vary by exact location, pricing, condition, size, etc.; therefore if looking to buy/sell, consider working with an agent of your own who can provide specifics.....
Hi, it depends on the price, condition of the apartment and amenities of the building.

There are over 150 1-bedroom apartments for sale in Riverdale, so your listing would have to be competitive in order to sell quickly.

If you have any additional questions please feel free to call/email.

Greg

Greg Kochanov, Associate Broker
Halstead Property Riverdale, LLC
3531 Johnson Ave, Riverdale, NY 10463
718-878-1721
gkochanov@halstead.com
Despite anecdotal evidence the MLS reports that one bedrooms in the Bronx spend an average of 92 days on market. If you need assistance...AskRey.

Like AskReynet on Facebook

Rey Hollingsworth Falu
Licensed Associate Real Estate Broker
Houlihan Lawrence - Bronxville

Direct 917-855-0277
rey@askrey.net
Web Reference: http://AskRey.net
A 1 bedroom listed at a competitive market price will last no more than a month. The combined demands of single young professionals, people who don't want a studio but don't need more than 1 bedroom, and people that cannot afford a 2 bedroom will shop around in the 1 bedroom market. Also, the marketing between listing agents, the word of mouth by neighbors and the properties superintendent can get a well priced unit rented within a week of being vacated. You can look at the listing on our companies website to get more information for rentals on the market. http://www.reinsol.net

Elio Acosta ABR e-Pro
Broker
acostaen@gmail.com
http://www.reinsol.net