Home Buying in Teaneck>Question Details

kizia59, Home Seller in

How long does it take to sell house in Teaneck?

Asked by kizia59, Wed Sep 11, 2013

Answers

8
The Days-On-Market for the 40 homes sold in August averaged 84 days from listing to contract. On an individual basis, a lot depends on the home & the seller's expectations... as well as the market.

This may help: http://prgpowerrealtygroup.com/teaneck-homes-market-stats/
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Sep 11, 2013
To answer your question it depends on many things, Choose the right realtor, Price it correctly,
Listen to your realtor, they will guide you appropriately.. If the house has been updated, and is price correctly, it may sell quickly, if not it may take longer. Anyone that tells you they can get the highest price and sell it quickly, be sure you're going with the right realtor. Some agents will tell you anything to get the listing. My name is Phil Hipshman 201-446-8159 Cell My E mail is philhiprussore@optonline.net I sell throughout Bergen County and have for 10 years and my office, has been located in Russo Real Estate. We sell more homes in Teaneck than anyone.
Buying or Selling choose me you'll be glad you did!
.
I have been a Realtor for 30 years and sell actively in Teaneck. I sell everyone of my listings for 98% of asking price. I also sell my listings in a short period of time for top dollar. I live in Teaneck and have sold many homes here in addition to the surrounding towns of Bergen County. I work full time and have an excellent reputation. Call Nicole Idler of Friedberg Properties 201-906-9338 or e-mail me at 1nicoleidler@gmail.com. I am also a NY Broker.
Flag Sat Sep 21, 2013
Ditto, I just closed on a house on Palmer Avenue that went into contract within 35 days.. easy. Depends (like everything) on location, condition of house, pricing and whether you are working with a strong and experienced Teaneck-based agent, such as myself. I have been listing and selling in Teaneck for 30 years, and raised my family here. Give me a call!

Barbara Ostroth
Coldwell Banker Residential RE
201-965-3105 cell
http://www.barbaraostroth.com
If the home is price right, it can sell right away!
There are 186 houses for sale in Teaneck and 29 that went under contract in the past 30 days. Therefore at the present rate it would take 6 months for all the remaining houses to sell
Pretty much the same amount of time as anywhere else. If you price it correctly so that it is a value compared to the other offerings, it will sell within a month.
Pricing is everything! All depends on condition, location, and motivation!
Hey there!

It varies depending on what type of home, quality, and a whole bunch of variables that the market determines. Also dependent on how accurate you price your home!

If you would like to see how long other similar homes in the Teaneck area are on the market for, please email me at alankong.kw@gmail.com or call me at 201-815-0943 and I can get the stats over to you :)

Alan