Home Buying in Humble>Question Details

Tamara Tate, Renter in Houston, TX

How long does it take to get qualified to lease a home? Iam seeking the Humble, Texas area Kenswick subdivision

Asked by Tamara Tate, Houston, TX Wed Aug 29, 2012

Answers

7
Text or call me at 832-445-4036. I work with families in that area. I would love to help you through the leasing process!
Actually after you have filled out a lease application and paid application fee for landlord to run credit, you should have an answer from the landlord within three days.
HAR.com is where you need to begin. You can search for a rental based on specifics: # of bedrooms/bathrooms, subdivision, school zone and of course by price point. The site offers a wealth of information. I can also pull information on rentals. Email me what you would love to have in a rental home. Kimberlyperez@kw.com
Are there any Individual ownerswho has a home for lease in the Humble,Texas area?
Can you Lease a home with a 501.F credit Score?
With the economy, many people in search of a home to lease have less than perfect credit. You are definitely not alone. You will have to go through a "background/credit check" with any lease application and pay the applicable fee $30-$50. You may have to put down more money for the security deposit. Leasing is not as involved to qualify for as in purchasing a house. Leasing is for 12 months and purchasing is for 30 years. Each applicant is looked at on a case-by-case basis and many owners will consider the applicant's situation. But there are owners that will not lease to anyone unless the applicants have perfect credit.
Thank You Dearly,by any chances do you know of any who will lease at the present time?
Flag Wed Aug 29, 2012
Call me im a realtor in the humble area so I can take a look at situation. 8324454036
Thank you will shortly
Flag Wed Aug 29, 2012