Home Buying in Doylestown>Question Details

MrsSky11, Home Owner in Doylestown, OH

How long does it take for a pre-approval?

Asked by MrsSky11, Doylestown, OH Thu Jan 26, 2012

We have been pre-qualified and sent in our W-2's, bank statements, and pay stubs to our finance manager. We are also on the same page with her that we are shooting for the USDA loan.

Answers

2
Hi! I am a mortgage loan officer working for a mortgage banker who can also broker if the need arises. If I can write a loan and use our money (in house financing) I can get the loan closed in less than 30 days (pending on the USDA Office's workflow). USDA has to give the final ok on USDA loans. I can usually close those in house based on the requirements that fit USDA's guidelines. If you have already closed (since your post is a year old) that's great. If you are still waiting and have had difficulties for some reason, let me know. I'd love to help you if you still need mortgage financing. Best wishes, Kimberly Lawson Mortgage Loan Originator T/F: 888-659-3848 kimberly.lawson@fpfmail.com http://kimlawsonloanofficer.com NMLS:5601 OH.LO.004495.000 First Priority Financial Inc "Where Open Minds Close More Home Loans" 748 N. Court Street, Suite 201 Medina, OH 44256 NMLS:3257 Licensed by Ohio Division of Financial Institutions, MB.850147.001
You mean how long to be approved, since you say you are already pre qualified. Normally it takes 40-60 days but when you add in a govt guaranteed loan it sometimes add some extra time. A good lender with you providing documents quickly should keep it around 60 days.