Home Buying in Cannon Bluff>Question Details

Beth, Home Buyer in Cannon Bluff, Freder...

How large is Cannon Bluff? How many homes at buildout?

Asked by Beth, Cannon Bluff, Frederick, MD Fri Nov 18, 2011

Answers

1
Hello Beth-
Thanks for your question. Cannon Bluff is a small community of homes in Frederick- Ryan homes is building these. Let me know if you would like to go visit this area and I will be glad to help. 240-344-1713
I have not been over there in about 3-4 months but some are going up-
Cannon Bluff is within the Frederick City limits. Trash pickup is twice a week, but there is no recycling in Cannon Bluff, so if you are one of those people who can't stand not having recycling, don't come here.

Tuscarora Creek is the failed (foreclosures & auctions, etc) community in the front of Cannon Bluff. I more or less put blinders on while driving on Tuscarora Creek Blvd. At the end of Tuscarora Creek Blvd is a stop sign, but you can only left onto Chamberlain Dr, so that stop sign drives me nuts. Anyway Chamberlain Dr is mostly rows of corn, and then finally you get to Cannon Bluff, which is thankfully separated from Tuscarora Creek by all that corn.

Right now construction is moving nicely now that Ryan was able to get the permits thing fixed in later summer of 2008. Phase 1 is finished but Phase 2 is a little slow with ongoing building at a snail pace.

The best reason to buy in Cannon Bluff is the incentives and prices are quite a bit down. If prices have dropped, then Cannon Bluff is still a great place depending on how you commute to work. If you are lucky Pool Jones Road may be the fastest way to work, and that road is just fun to drive on.
Web Reference: http://www.DarrenAhearn.com