Pittsburghguy, Both Buyer and Seller in Lewisburg, PA

How large an area do realtors cover in the areas north of Pittsburgh?

Asked by Pittsburghguy, Lewisburg, PA Fri May 18, 2012

I'm looking to move my family out that way and one of our main criteria is staying within 30 mins of the town my family is in. Would one agent be familiar enough to cover all this area?

Answers

4
We are life long residents of Butler County with over 20 years of experience to build your confidence in our knowledge and advise. Please know we'd love to help your family achieve this move.

John and Rosie Hanna, a houseSOLD name
http://www.Northwood.com/JohnandRosieHanna

RosieHanna@Northwood.com

NORTHWOOD REALTY SERVICES
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 19, 2012
Some agents do work and have expertise in more that one area. I would be glad to help you. Please call me at 724-933-6300 ext 676. My office is RE/MAX Select in Cranberry Township and I live in Robinson Twp. See my testimonials on http://www.lauriesyouragent.com under "about me".
Good morning Pittsburghguy. I have lived in the city, west, east and currently north of the city. I work with investors as well as residential home buyers. Because I have lived in/around Pittsburgh all of my life and I work with residential home buyers as well as investors (who go everywhere) I am familiar with Pittsburgh and its suburbs. My office is located in Wexford (North Allegheny Co.) and I live in Seven Fields (South Butler Co.)...give me a call to discuss your specific wants and needs in a home. And remember, although you are buying a home...it is still going to be one of your biggest "investments".

Mike Denham
724-933-8590 (office)
412-980-2758 (cell)
Hello, I have been a realtor for 10 years and work from Ross Twp. to Mercer Co. Have sold a few homes near Pymatuning, However my mosy knowledgable areas are Ross Twp to as far north as New Castle and all of Butler Co. I prefer the country areas so I enjoy the driving to find the perfect home for my clients.