Wanda, Home Buyer in Nottingham, MD

How is the selling market in Rodgers Forge, Baltimore County, MD 21212?

Asked by Wanda, Nottingham, MD Thu Oct 24, 2013

Answers

6
Hi Wanda!

Rodgers Forge is moving! I just listed one that sold within 5 days on the market.

If the house is priced well and is in great condition with updates, buyers are interested!

There are many variables in terms of how quickly Rodgers Forge homes are selling.

If you'd like more details about a particular home, please let me know. I would love to help!

Marney Kirk

Keller Williams Excellence Realty
Hi Wanda;

Rogers Forge has long been a favorite with first time and value conscious buyers because of county taxes, good schools and a very convenient location. At the peak in 2007-08 values topped the mid $300's for some of the original townhomes but then dropped 20%-/+ after the crash but have now recovered in part because it remains an attractive and stable neighborhood. The price and condition of homes varies widely and ranges from average to excellent depending on the degree of updating. If you are interesting in seeing properties in this area I would be happy to arrange some showings. I know the neighborhood well and live not too far away.

Bob McGee
Advance Realty Inc.
http://www.advancemls.com
Direct Phone: 410-560-4574
As everyone else has said. RF has a vibrant healthy housing market. Comprised of roughly 1700 Townhomes and a few single families, RF has been attractive for a variety of reasons - Walkable schools Rodgers Forge Elementary & Dumbarton Middle, the tot lot, and convenient to both downtown Towson (which is currently undergoing a revitalization and downtown Baltimore.

I am a local RF expert - having grown up there my entire life and having raised two daughters there until we moved to Yorkleigh. If you are interested in receiving an automated home search for RF homes please call me at 443 564 0952 or check out homes for sale on my site at http://www.findbaltimoreareahomes.com. I have a page dedicated to the forge that keeps track of homes in the various price ranges.
Wanda,

Rodgers Forge is probably the most healthy neighborhood in Baltimore County when it come s to holding value and home sales.

Since January 1 of this year there has been 78 homes sold. There are currently 12 properties under contract and 17 actively on the market. One home at 111 Regester ave is having an open house Sunday 11/27 from 1-3.

If you need any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact me,

Phil Tirabassi
Owner/Broker
Advance Realty Direct, Baltimore
443 690 0552
http://www.philtsells.com
Good evening,

There are currently less than 20 houses on the market in the area with 3 showing under contract. Rodgers Forge is a sought after area and if priced right should sell rather quickly. I am familiar with the area as my grandmother was an original purchaser of a home on Overbrook Road and spent her whole life there. I also spent time living in Rodgers Forge so if I can be of assistance let me know. I will be happy to assist in any way that I can.

Joppa MD Real Estate- Shawn Kerr, REALTOR with EXiT Preferred Realty in Bel Air, MD. My goal is to provide superb service in order to meet all of your real estate needs. I am a true professional who will do what is necessary to make that a reality. Feel free to contact me directly at (443) 686-9750.
Hi Wanda,

The market appears healthy 27 homes have sold in the last 3 months. 17 active listings currently on the market. if you need more information let me know.