Nadia Fahimi…, Real Estate Pro in Los Angeles, CA

How is the real estate and the rental market in Memphis ,TN.?

Asked by Nadia Fahimian, CDPE ®,CHS ®, Los Angeles, CA Thu Mar 21, 2013

Answers

6
The market is definitely picking up but I would say how much it thrives is specifically related to location. Some areas have taken quite a hit while others have retained and increased their value over the last few years!
The real estate market continues to strengthen, but we are hampered, like other parts of the country, by very low inventories. Demand is definitely exceeding supply.
Although I don't handle rental properties, I know from the inquiries I receive, that the demand for rentals, especially single family homes, is high.
Things continue to look up here in Memphis. Just wish we could get more folks to list.
GREAT! I will never be one to downplay the real estate market in Memphis. Things are looking better each day. Jump In!
I own 25 and manage 250 more. If you buy in the right area, you will do well. Don't fall for the pro-forma's that say you can return 16%. If the #'s look to good to be true, they probably are. There are good areas to invest, but there are by far, more areas that are awful. Make sure you talk with someone who actually owns rentals or manages property. REALTOR's who do not own property do not know what it feels like to have a vacancy or excessive maintenance. To be successful you really need a team on the ground who is working hard for you. I would be happy to help you with the process.
Alex, Can u give me your contact info please ?
Flag Fri Mar 22, 2013
BOOMING!!! What about LA? Got anyone relocating to the Memphis Area?

WallaceTeamSellsMemphis.com

Laura and Jason
ABR, CDPE, SFR
The real estate market is definitely on an upswing and the rental market is thriving. Please contactvme for more info.