Baseball3905, Home Buyer in Pennington, NJ

How is the quality of the Smiths Crossing homes in Pennington, NJ ? Are there any issues with these homes ?

Asked by Baseball3905, Pennington, NJ Thu Dec 6, 2012

Answers

4
I live in Smith's Crossing for the past 11 years. I have not had any problems with my house. I have done a lot of cosmetic changes but overall me and especially my kids enjoy the neighborhood. It's within walking distance to Stonybrook Elementary. We have access to the community pool, tennis courts and basket ball courts. Feel free to call me if you have any questions or would like to view some homes in the area.

Lisa LeRay
609-954-0177
LLeray@glorianilson.com
LisaLeRay.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Jan 18, 2014
Good, great location, great schools, great community, Want more information please get in touch.

Joyce Begg
609-658-5839
No wide spread problems I have observed though remember these homes were not custom homes and built long enough ago where you will begin to see the typical rotting trim, nail pops broken window seals etc. If you like smaller lot sizes (vs other areas of Hopewell Twp) its a nice community. Schools are excellent (I was on the school board and also graduated high school there myself) Access to route 1 and I95 easy. I too lived in Hopewell twp over 40 years before moving to neighboring Princeton. Just be sure to get a good home inspection and attorney.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 7, 2012
Smith Crossing was built by Khovnanian around 1998.. I have not heard any complaints from the home owners in the community. There is also a low turn over with in that community which would tell you there is no problems. Hopewell Township is a great place to live. I have lived there 19 yrs.