Baseball3905, Home Buyer in Pennington, NJ

How is the quality of the Liberty Green homes in Lawrenceville, NJ ? Are there any issues with these homes ?

Asked by Baseball3905, Pennington, NJ Thu Dec 6, 2012

Answers

5
Danny Rodriguez’s answer
I live in Liberty Green and I am really happy with the community and the house itself. We have 2 kids (7 and 3) and live near the playground next to the pool. The kids can run free after school while we cook or eat at our backyard during the summer. Great place to live.
This question was asked by the original poster in 2012 !
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 23, 2013
Liberty Green homes have been built in the past 10-12 years or so.

It is a community comprised of both Private homes and Townhomes that have "contemporary" styled floor plans to meet the "needs" of today's buyers.
It offers amenities of community pool , tennis courts and playground.

If you are still interested in discovering more and seeing one of these homes I can be directly reached at 609.240.9879

Lisa Weil

Lisa Weil
The homes in this community are only 9 to 10 years old, so still fairly new. This development is a collection of 2 and 3 bedroom townhomes, and single family homes. There is a pool, playground, tennis and basketball courts and a shuttle bus to the train station which is very convnient. Homes here have sold between $335,000 and $435,000 within the last 6 months. Please let me know if you would like more information.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 7, 2012
What is the association/membership fee for pool, etc?
Flag Tue Oct 29, 2013