Home Buying in Capitol Hill>Question Details

Kelly M., Home Seller in Denver, CO

How is the market in Capital Hill, CO?

Asked by Kelly M., Denver, CO Sun Apr 27, 2008

Answers

4
Kelly,

If you are still considering moving to Denver, check out this article in this month's 5280 magazine.

John Keene
303-547-7578
Greetings Kelly: Capitol Hill is holding value-- as it is close to Downtown, Washington Park, and Cherry Creek Mall. This neighborhood -- is close to everything. For a list of properties in Capitol Hill--- you can sign up at FindingTheHome.com. For Market Conditions in this zip code (80218) -you can sign up and receive statistics and availability (within 30 minutes of registering). All the best, Kathryn
Capitol Hill is a wonderfully diverse urban neighborhood. Its living options range from affordable condominiums to elegant single family homes, all within a short distance to the best shopping and restaurants in the Denver Metro area. My office in Lodo specializes in all of the "City" neighborhoods; let me know if I can be of any help.

Mark Korman
720-528-3305
Hi Kelly,

I just moved to Denver from the Ravenswood area a year and a half ago. Where in the City are you moving from?

The condo market is hot right now in Capital Hill. What size home are you looking for?

Give me call so we can discuss your specific needs. I have a great Internet based search tool that I think you'll find very useful (it's free and comes with no obligation), plus having lived in Chicago myself I believe I'm in an excellent position to help you make the transition yourself.

John Keene, EcoBroker
Keller Williams
303-547-7578
http://www.livegreen-denver.com
* call to find out how you can live carbon free for the next 3-years!