Home Buying in Davie>Question Details

Mary Maden, Home Buyer in Outside U.S.

How is the market for condo sales in the area of Davie?

Asked by Mary Maden, Outside U.S. Mon Jul 2, 2012

I am considering buying a condo or townhouse near Fort Lauderdale Florida and I am considering Davie Florida. I don't want to spend more than $50K right now. Is it feasible to get something in a safe area near Davie or Fort Lauderdale for that price?

Answers

4
Hi Mary,

There are several "over 55" communities that have condos in your price range. If that is of interest to you, please contact me.

Pennie Arneson
The Keyes Company
954-439-2913
pennie1@bellsouth.net
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 2, 2012
Occasionally one bedroom condos come on the market at that price. A water damaged 2,2 recently came on the market for $30,000. Davie offers significant investment opportunities.

Jamie Saccullo
A Caruana & Associates Real Estate
4617 S University Drive
Davie, FL 33328
954-252-1433
It is safe to say NO. The market is changed the inventory is smaller and the prices are higher.
I will not offer promises, you will hear nothing but the the truth from this realtor.
Mary Maden,

Per your question on Trulia > How is the market for condo sales in the area of Davie? I am considering buying a condo or townhouse near Fort Lauderdale Florida and I am considering Davie Florida. I don't want to spend more than $50K right now. Is it feasible to get something in a safe area near Davie or Fort Lauderdale for that price?

Contact me 'Lynne Knapp' (965) 647-5335 Cellular, or email me the best number and time to call you to chat!

Lynne Knapp, Realtor
ReMax Consultants Realty 1
Ft Lauderdale FL
LynneKnapp@aol.com
http://LynneKnapp.com
Web Reference: http://LynneKnapp.ReMax.com