Home Buying in Leavenworth>Question Details

Harris926, Home Buyer in Leavenworth, KS

How is the area near spruce and oak street?

Asked by Harris926, Leavenworth, KS Sat Oct 2, 2010

looking to buy would love to know about the area and schools (spruce and oak st)

Answers

2
Mike Nielsen’s answer
I would highly recommend driving through the area you are interested in at various times during the day and evening. That would give you a feel for the neighborhood. Then I would recommend stopping by the police department and asking about that specific area. If you have any other questions about buying, don't hesitate to ask or visit my website http://www.BuyOrSellWithMike.com Have a great weekend!
Real estate professionals are prohibited from “steering”—enticing a buyer to purchase, or not, in specific neighborhoods--therefore if unfamiliar with the area, visit a neighborhood(s) several times to get a sense of belonging, possibly chat with locals, look at everything that is important to you, etc.; as for the schools--consider a visit to the district(s), ask for a tour of the facilities, speak to the principal, teachers, etc., then make your determination--will your comfort level be reached.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 2, 2010