Home Buying in Lantana>Question Details

sjsld, Home Buyer in Boynton Beach, FL

How is the area called lantana heights? Meaning is it a safe family friendly neighborhood? It seems affordable for a couple with just a large dog.

Asked by sjsld, Boynton Beach, FL Fri Apr 19, 2013

Answers

2
Unless you are going to A1A, I'd stay away from any area East of I-95, especially, Lake Worth. Do yourself a Big Favor: Get a Police Crime Report! I think you can go to the P.D and ask for it--used to be free or you can get it online. I hear of a lot crime going on East Lake Worth which is the next town north of Lantana.

I used to live West on Lantana Road & 441--Great Area! Want a small town, and a nice home for your money? Look at Vero Beach FL. 60 Miles North. Nice homes for about $110-$150K.

Sj,

Lantana Heights is a neighborhood just east of I-95 and south of Lantana Road. Here you will find mainly small bungalows that were generally constructed in the late 1950's. Prices are quite reasonable and there would be no restrictions relating to your 4 legged family member as their is no homeowners association encumbering the property.

The market here, just like the rest of south Florida is red hot with 44 sales over the past year, another 8 homes under contract and only 6 active listings. Those homes are priced from $110,000 up to $234,900 and represent the top end of the market in Lantana Heights as only one home has sold above $139,000 over the past year.

Clearly defining your housing goals paying close attention to not only location but budget and condition you are willing to accept and having your pre-approval or proof of funds up to date and ready to go is the key to success. In this market you have to be ready to act quickly when the right opportunities present themselves. I would enjoy the opportunity to be on the list of Realtors® you interview be very happy to work with you towards meeting your goals.

Always at Your Service,

Tom Priester e-PRO
"Results Driven Real Estate"

561 308-0175
tom@tompriester.com