Greggp7, Home Buyer in Charlotte, NC

How is the area?

Asked by Greggp7, Charlotte, NC Mon May 7, 2012

How is the area

Answers

2
dave’s answer
Gregg,

Your question is a little broad. the area itself is nicely situated. It is convient t the University area of Charlotte. It has easy access to 485 (with hope that one day will connect around Charlotte), easy access to hpsitals, restautants, grocery stores and all the amenties most people look for in an area close by. Yet it still gives youa country feeling out there.

If you are looking for the area in crime; noone can give you a definitive answer as to how it is. You cna have one break in and that eprson can eb the only one that tells you it is a horrible place to live. AS Realtors we are not allowed to steer people toward or away from a neighborhood. So, you have put me in a tight spot.

But, I advise people; if you see a house you like go an knock on the doors fo the neighbors around you and ask them wehat they think of the neighborhood. Check with the local police department and ask them what the criem rate is like in that neighborhood...

These are the best ways to find out whether a neighborhood is appropiate for you and your family....

Dave diCecco
Realtor/Broker
http://www.davedicecco.com
Gregg,

I have show several homes in Bradfield Farms and found it to be a nice community with good value.
The location is has easy access to Interstate 485, and convenient to the University Area, and relatively close to Uptown Charlotte.

Feel free to contact me for additional information.

Alan

alansussman@mytownhome.com