Balaji, Home Buyer in Parlin, NJ

How is the La Mer community in Parlin, NJ?

Asked by Balaji, Parlin, NJ Mon Aug 23, 2010

Answers

4
Beautiful place to live. Convenient to EVERYTHING. Care free living.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 25, 2012
Hi Baiaji
I'm very familiar with LaMer in Sayreville. It is a very nice community with both condos, townhomes & single family homes at affordable prices. All have nice floor plans. Of those clients I have shown them to & those who live there they like it for the location, easy access to commuter bus, parkway & shopping. Also it has nice a nice recrestion facility there for residents. If you'd like assistance finding a home there feel free to contact me.
Joan Congilose CRS, GRI, e-Pro
RE/MAX Central
(732) 972-1000 ext:364
(732) 232-5277
in general, what are considered turn offs in a community
Consider doing some homework of your own first, especially if not familiar with the area and do take the time and visit, keep in mind that real estate professionals are prohibited from “steering”—enticing a buyer to purchase, or not, in specific neighborhoods--and opinions are often subjective, what may be good for one is not necessarily the case for another.