cooltech2k, Home Buyer in Gilbertsville, PA

How is the Gilbertsville Area in terms of new home buying. I am concerned about school district ratings ?

Asked by cooltech2k, Gilbertsville, PA Sat Jun 29, 2013

Answers

4
Our family is very proud of our schools. Our children have excelled in many of the programs that the district offers including academics, music, and sports. Of course you should check the local schools to ensure they have the programs you feel are important to your children. But we have found that the district has offered our children everything they have needed to excel, including college prep courses, assistance with obtaining athletic scholarships and many community service opportunities. Our children also have many friends who are also committed to their education and athletics as well.

Besides their ratings, I think Gilbertsville is a wonderful place to live! There is very home town feel with lots of community events and "town friendly" people. We moved to Gilbertsville into a newer home from Lower Bucks County several years ago. We chose this area because of value, conveniences to shopping while still maintaining a country feel, and VERY low taxes. What we received from our community has been so much more!

If you would like help finding a home in the area I would be more than happy to assist you and your family!

Anita Ricci
CENTURY 21 Alliance
Office: 610-666-0202
Cell:267-608-6391

(My Trulia profile sometimes comes up as Danielsville, Pa--however I am a Gilbertsville, Pa resident!)
Cooltech2k,
I would recommend that you find an neighborhood that you would like to live in, walk the neighborhood and chat the with people in the development and ask them.
I also live in Gilbertsville.
Feel free to contact me directly if you have nay other questions.
Have a great day!

Kimberly Collins, Realtor, ABR, GREEN, SFR
Keller Williams Agent Leadership Council for 2011, 2012 & 2013
PA License # RS303924

"A Refreshing Real Estate Experience"

Keller Williams Realty Group
Office: 610-792-5900 Ext 8177
Fax: 610-792-8131

Each Keller Williams Realty office is independently owned and operated.
PA Real Estate Disclosure Law:

The Real Estate Law requires that we as Real Estate Agents provide you with a written consumer notice that describes the various business relationship choices that you may have with a real estate licensee. Since we are discussing real estate without you having the benefit of the Consumer Notice, I have the duty to advise you that any information you give me at this time is not considered to be confidential, and any information you give me will not be considered confidential unless and until you and I enter into a business relationship. At our first meeting we will provide you with a written consumer notice which explains those business relationships and our corresponding duties to you.
Hi, I also like http://www.greatschools.net

Hope this helps!
That would be mostly the Boyertown School District. Here's a website of all the schools in that district.
http://www.homefair.com/real-estate/school-reports/results-d…

(If you can't click on it, just copy the address into your browser). If I can help in any way, just let me know.