Home Buying in Mystic>Question Details

Clessie, Both Buyer and Seller in 02886

How is public school system in Mystic, Ct? Middle & High School? Any Budget Issues?

Asked by Clessie, 02886 Wed Aug 26, 2009

Where can I get info for public Middle & High Schools for Mystic, Ct? Are there any current school Budget issues one should be aware of?

Answers

3
The village areas called Mystic actually belong to TWO towns: Groton & Stonington. Go to my web site & click links for each of those town websites to check with Education Depts. or schools. Ask Supt. offices to provide the info you need. http://Www.sharonstryker@randallrealtors.com or contact me. I live in Mystic, on the Stonington side of the river!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 18, 2013
The School system In Mystic is 1/2 in the TOWN of Groton (west of the Mystic river to the town of Ledyard Line, Thames River west a nd Long Island sound south and Stonington (Mystic river west to the Ledyard/North Stonington Lines (north) to the Long Island Sound to the south and the Pawcatuck River (and Rhode Island state Border to the east) Groton has a Larger population and the school system(s) reflect this... Search "town of Groton" and Town of Stonington web pages for information on each separate system as well as State Vocational/Tech school(Groton next to the senior high school) or other close by possible Choices (Vocational Agriculture) are also nearby, outside The town of Groton

My parents and myself and my brother went to local schools
Hi Clessie:

Here is a website you can visit that can give you more specific information on each school in Mystic as well as some area information http://www.greatschools.net/city/Mystic/CT. If you're interested, I'd be happy to schedule appointments for you to meet with the principles of the schools you're interested in. I'd also be happy to go with you. Feel free to contact me if you have any further questions or need further assistance. That's what I'm here for. Michelle L. Mayo........Prudential CT Realty, East Lyme..........michellemayo.prudentialct.com