bacbinh, Real Estate Pro in Albuquerque, NM

How is housing market in Stockton now (Feb 2013)? Is it improving compared to last year? Is it a good time to invest in Stockton? Thanks

Asked by bacbinh, Albuquerque, NM Wed Feb 13, 2013

Answers

9
I have a family listing in Stockton.
3 bdrm 1 bath in very good condition. ($105,900***FHA fine)
Home is sold FURNISHED and all furnishings are in excellent condition
All bedroom sets, living room, dining room, washer & dryer, refrigerator.
A Very well maintained home.
Seller is NOW retiring.
Agents please check it out!
Call out of area AGENT for appointment to show (626)488-7601
Yes it’s a good time to invest in Stockton. Prices have increased over the past 12 months but rents are strong and ROI is tough to beat.

I own property in Stockton and can refer you to a great realtor with Grupe.

Please let me know and good luck in your search

Steve Colvin
Premier Ca Realty
2 years ago was best time...everything is up 50 percent
I can guarantee that a person in New Jersey can not know the current market in California, let alone in Stockton!! Markets are always local. Unless FNMA dumps all quarter million owned properties at one time, I can see no reason for a new bubble. There are just too many buyers chasing too few properties
locally.
A frog lives on the button of a narrow deep dry well in Tracy, how wide this frog can see? Not much, locally!
Flag Sun Feb 17, 2013
Larry: You know better locally and better in Tracy, but not in Stockton and even don't mention other part of California and U.S. Please just stay in Tracy and enjoy your arrogance.
Flag Sat Feb 16, 2013
Larry: I believe that I know the Morada area of Stockton better than you. I know the economics Much much better than you.
Flag Sat Feb 16, 2013
It should be David Stockman, former head of office of management and budget instead of David Zackman.
Beware of the housing bubble 2, based on the statements of David Zackman and Robert Shiller. Be very careful when you are investing in real estate now. Please read the reports of David Zackman and Robert Schiller carefully before you make a decision.
Prices are rising due to low inventory. Are you looking for SFR or multi-family units?
Inventory varies by zipcode
Yes, Stockton is a hot market right now, between low inventory and buyer pressure, prices have come up considerably since last summer. There are many good areas to look at, let me know what your looking for and I can send you some examples.
Take a look on my website http://www.elwood-humphries.com there's links on the left side for Stockton and surrounding areas.
If you want to see my references, look on yelp under Realtors in Stockton, I come up as number 1 all 5 star reviews.

Elwood Humphries/PMZ
ehumphries@pmz.com
Hello Bacbinh,

Yes, it's a great time to invest in Stockton. There are many areas of Stockton that may be better or worse than others, especially long-term.

When it comes to real estate...You make money when you buy, and you collect it when you sell.

If you make a smart purchase, then it's definitely a great time right now.

Let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Good luck with your investing!

Randy