Eric, Home Buyer in West Palm Beach, FL

How is Northwood Hills in West Palm? Is the area safe? 4007 Eastview Avenue

Asked by Eric, West Palm Beach, FL Wed Jun 26, 2013

Answers

5
I went to the area and it seems isolated, and neglected , you could find answers by checking out the zip code and crime in it. Personally I really didn't like it at all, don't expect high end restaurants or shops. Try and google the address, of course in the internet areas look really nice until you go there and see it for yourself. If you want to live in a quiet nice place , you will most likely have to pay Home owner Association fees. They are safer when they are gated.
Eric~

4007 Eastview has some amazing history in the community! One of my buyers was interested in it and I had the pleasure of working with the listing agent. If you'd like a walk through, let me know. I'd love to tell you more about this historical home!

Katie Ingram, Realtor®, CDPE, CFA
561.389.7863
http://www.katieingram.com
* Serving Buyers & Sellers in South Florida since 1999
There are two ways to check on areas. The first being going to a crime stat page online.
The only problem with some of these sites are they sometimes are not accurate. My personal opinion is go to the local police department and ask them to print you up a stat page. You can also ask a police officer is you see him in the area of question.
I hope that helps you.
Northwood is a very charming and historic part of West Palm Beach close to high end yachting facilities. You need to check Trulia Crime Statistics for this zip code. Real estate agents are by law very restricted in addressing issues that may be applicable this neighborhood.