Home Buying in Kendall Park>Question Details

Smcho, Home Buyer in Saddle Brook, NJ

How is Kendall Park Area for living and commute. 1st time buyer.

Asked by Smcho, Saddle Brook, NJ Tue Mar 11, 2008

Answers

9
This is an execllent area to live in. Low crime rate, Blue ribbon schools, Near NYC bus stops, Good restaurants, shopping malls nearby.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Mar 15, 2008
Dear Home Buyer,

We would be more than happy to assist you with obtaining all the answers you need, including a detailed demographic insight into Kendall Park, along with its rating, and return on real estate investments. Our office is located on Rt 1 in South Brunswick. We look forward to hearing from you for this no-obligation consultation.

Charan Bajwa
(Broker/Owner) RE/MAX ONE
“Providers Of TRUE Value Real Estate Services”
4260 US 1 North, Suite 3,
Monmouth Junction (South Brunswick Twp), NJ 08852
(Between Ridge Rd and Raymond Rd)
Off: (732) 438-0001 Fax: (732) 438-0007
http://www.OneRealEstateNJ.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Jun 30, 2010
The location provides you easy access to Route 1, I-95 (NJ Turnpike ) and the 287. The upside is the central location. The downside is congenstion. The merge of the Turnpike an 287 is a heavily traveled area for commuters.

Good opportunities with housing with entry level beginning at the low 300's. Mostly, you will find SF homes, with a few condos/townhomes.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Mar 18, 2008
Deborah Madey, Real Estate Pro in Brick, NJ
Yes, and don't forget Kendall Park is between two famous universities, Priceton Univ, the best private univesity in NJ, and Rutgers univ, the best public university in NJ, and you got application surge each years, so many students renting in the area, and many after graduated will stay ...
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Mar 16, 2008
Kendall Park area is very nice for living, especially, if you love Chinese food. There is a huge Great Wall Chinese supermarket where you can find all kinds of Chinese food.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Mar 11, 2008
I just moved into the Franklin Park area - about 5 mins away from Kendall Park. Area seems nice - very quiet, great schools, convenient location for trains & buses going to NYC. If you're considering interviewing or hirng a realtor who knows the area well, please contact Janet Weber of Coldwell Banker. Her contact info is below:

Janet Weber
Coldwell Banker
716 ROUTE 206 & RAIDER BLVD
HILLSBOROUGH, NJ 08844
Cell: (908) 642-6801
Office: (908) 874-8421
Fax: (908) 874-6949
jan.weber@coldwellbankermoves.com
I have lived in Kendall Park since 1959. This development is a great one for 1st time buyers, Empty Nesters, and even those of use who love ranch style homes in a low crime, blue-ribbon school district. My dad commuted everyday to NYC...alternating between the bus, and the train. When his company opened an extension in Woodbridge, he then drove to work every morning loving the fact that it only took him 25 minutes. He would be very excited to know that we are only months away from the new train station going in on Route 1 in North Brunswick. I think the fact that I still live here with now my family of 5 is a good sign that Kendall Park is one great development. Good luck with your house shopping.
By the way, all Trulia Realtors are welcome.

My husband Peter helped many realtors like Judy Weiniger of Warren NJ, Ken Song of Hillsboro NJ, ...etc. They are all very happy customers. Realtors need to drive customers around and need to have high quality of auto service and at convenient time, so Peter is always around to service your cars.
Yes, the traffic is killing. My husband Peter used to work at Avenel Toyota as senior mechenics, but ever since we moved to Monmouth Junction, very close to Kendall Park, the commute over Route 1 is nightmare. So, he quit the job.

Later, Infinity at Edison off Rt 1 opened and invited him to join, but he did not accept for the reason of traffic over Route 1. Then, Toyota at Dayton need senior mechenics, so he worked there. Back road to Rt 130 is fine, and closed to us.

If you moved to the area, please feel free to give me a call at 917 669-8209 (cell) if you need any auto service. My husband also work on Sundays and night time, he built a home garage, so he can also provide professional service at home.