Desiree Fish…, Home Buyer in Queens, NY

How is Heartland village? is it a nice area, commute to lower manhattan?

Asked by Desiree Fisher, Queens, NY Fri Jan 18, 2013

Answers

7
Hi Desiree, In response to your questions regarding Heartland Village, it is a great location near SI's best shopping, SI Mall, all of Richmond Ave and Hyland Blvd is about 7/8/ mins away. You are very close to SI Express Bus service to lower and midtown Manhattan, about a 40 minute commute.
If you are interested in Heartland village always feel free to call me at 347-387-2126.
Thank you, Kathy Feola, Associate Broker, Neuhaus Realty
Hello Desiree, Heartland Village Is very close to Shopping. The Staten Island mall in particular. Transportation is very accessible also. There are local buses as well as express buses to Manhattan. If you would like to see homes in the Heartland village area, please feel free to contact me. Regards, Tammy
Oh, and in addition to my answer below: when I meant going through Brooklyn on the x17, it just goes through Brooklyn on the highway. First stop is by Wall Street.
I live right by the mall. Most homes are newer and I like it. The commute to NYC is a little bit longer, as its closer to New Jersey than Brooklyn. The x17 (the x17A and x17C) has a route that goes through Brooklyn to NYC and it also has a line, the limited x17J, that goes through New Jersey and then onto the Lincoln Tunnel to midtown. Its nice to have that option. As a daily commuter, there frequently seems to be backups on the highways. If you'd like to be closer to the railroad, its quite a bit farther, so not really conducive to taking the SI Ferry, as its on the other side of the island, but can still be gotten to taking a local bus if need be.

If you like to shop, its great. We have a newer Trader Joe's down the block from me, as is Barnes and Noble. Stop n Shop is quite close, as is Best Buy and many other stores and good places to eat.
As for a nice area, why simply entertain what other people think or say, another's opinion may not be anywhere near the best thing for you; therefore if unfamiliar with the area, revisit more than once and at different times of day, possibly chat with locals, check out all that important to you, then determine if your comfort level can be reached...
Hello Desiree, transportation to Manhattan is excellent, the express buses are numerous; X17A, X17C, X17J, and X31., and the shopping choices are among the best including Macy's, Sears, Trader Joes, Barnes and Noble, Bed Bath and Beyond, Best Buy etc. In fact Heartland Village has the largest concentration of national retail CHAIN STORES in the city (188).
Welcome to Staten Island. Heartland Village is conveniently located to shopping, transportation and the bridge. Please contact me and I will find your dream home for you.
Cathy A. Greco
917 567 5821
perfect if your jewish
Flag Fri Jan 18, 2013