Vikas, Other/Just Looking in Fremont, CA

How is Bridges community in San Ramon ? What are current prices like ? I am intersted in Victoria or

Asked by Vikas, Fremont, CA Mon May 5, 2008

Westminister models of Bridges community. Any pro's / con's of this community vs Gale/Ranch or Windermere

Answers

5
Rick Lane, JD’s answer
The Bridges of San Ramon, CA is located between Bolinger Canyon Road and Crow Canyon Road about 1 mile east of Alcosta. Shapell (a high end developer) did a fantastic job of designing the community for convenience, beauty and community. Prices range from $500K to over $2million and the prices are going up!!! The Bridges Golf Club is beautiful but very challenging it is very easy loose your drive. The area has great schools, the San Ramon Medical Center is only a couple of miles away, freeway access to 680 and 580 is reasonable. There is a new Safeway shopping center with a Peet’s Coffee, and a great bar called the Fat Catus Bar & Grill.

There are relatively small houses (Rialto Model) of 1678 square feet to homes as big as 5000++. When I won the housing lottery in 2000 it appeared to me that most of the other winners were already Shapell home owners and very happy to move up from their original Shapell homes they had purchased to a new Shapell home. All the homes seem to be solid, well designed and have something special about them. The HOA has recently lowered the monthly dues yet they do a great job of enforcing the CC&R’s.

Please call me if you have any other questions about The Bridges of San Ramon.

Rick Lane, JD, Broker Associate, 925-324-8172
Prudential CA Realty, San Ramon, CA
Shapell is the builder but there is another community that is being built by Shapell and is using The Bridges as a template. Have you guys heard of Alamo Creek? Awesome community, beautiful homes in Danville at a much lower tax rate. They are negotiating great deals right now, if anyone would like more info you can contact me directly at ajcohen@apr.com.
AJ Cohen
Bridges is already buit out few years ago. It is off the bollinger canyon road - both sides of bridges golf course. I think Shappel is builder for these homes. If you are interested, your luck is with resale.
Where is Bridges in San Ramon? Who is the builder of this community? Is there a websire that I can refer to?
As an agent if I were choosing between The Bridges, Windemere or current builds in Gale Ranch, I would not hesitate on picking a home in Bridges. An incredibly well thought out community, wrapped around a beautiful golf course, spread out not up against one another with wonderful sized lots. BTW have you seen the Westminster model that just had a major price drop or the one on Velvet Leaf that backs up to the course? This is my 2 cents and I would be happy to offer more, you can reach me directly at ajcohen@apr.com or 925.819.2747.
Have a good evening,
AJ Cohen