Home Buying in Ontario>Question Details

Shogunfanufc, Home Buyer in Fontana, CA

How hard would it be to buy a townhouse right now?

Asked by Shogunfanufc, Fontana, CA Wed Jun 19, 2013

Looking for a 2 br 2 bath townhouse, condo, or house in Ontario, Fontana, Corona, Riverside or Rancho Cucamonga. I have an approval letter for up to $240k (conforming loan). I don't have an agent yet either

Answers

6
What Patrick says has some merit. It is a seller's market and how the offer is structured is very important. All the bright paper and kind words only go so far. Seller's also have dreams and those dreams are only accomplished with the net amount a seller receives from a sale. Patrick good luck up north.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Jun 19, 2013
Hi Shogunfanufc. If you are still in need of some assistance, let me know how I may help you. I was checking into some information about Ontario recently. Google Creekside Living by Debbie Dee and you will see my recent posts about Ontario.

Debbie Dee

RE/MAX Kings Realty, 19009 Van Buren Blvd., Suite 202, Riverside, CA 92508

909-268-3657

BRE#01826420
Hello Shogun,

Home buying depends on a multitude of factors and I would be happy to help sort though them with you. You can send me an email at: joanne100100@gmail.com or call me at (626) 485-3180.

Joanne Cothern, Realtor, e-PRO®
Century 21 Adams & Barnes
1395 S. Grand Ave.

Glendora, California 91740

(626) 485-3180 (Cell) Direct

Office Phone: 626 963-7621
Office Fax: 626 963-7627

Email: joanne100100@gmail.com
Web: http://www.sandimasrealestateandhomes.com

California DRE #01844305
Member of the Citrus Valley Association of Realtors®.
Member of the California Association of Realtors®.
Member of the National Association of Realtors®.
Shogun----Give Jose a call, he's right on the money and will get the job done for you!

Best wishes,

Jory Blake
Realtor in Riverside
Web Reference: Http://www.JoryBlake.com
A loan approval letter is great, but cash is better. When you are in line when the offers are being presented and there is a place you really know you have to have or you will die, send a resume on all your dreams you see happening in this condo, a letter telling them how in love you are with the place. How fantastic the care they took, all that. It will get you noticed thats for sure...
I would have whatever you do attached to the offer and enveloped in a bright colored folder.
All this sounds a bit strange but seriously I swear the unconventional will be remembered for some time to come. I am moving from the LA metro area to Sacramento in a couple of weeks. My sale is complete here but as a buyer in Sac looking for a condo I am going to think of a creative presentation to go with my cash offer, maybe even $30.00 dinner for two at Sizzler or something better.
I already know theres going to be some agents reading this that are going to be all over me for saying this but I want to get the condo I want to get, not some left overs or a condo that is junk.
So we will see Im going to put this to the test.
Good Afternoon,

It is a great time to buy with interest rates as low as they are still. You are difinately in the right price range for a condo in Ontario, Riverside or Fontana. Depending on the size of house and condition 240k will be challenging in these same cities. Rancho Cucamonga and Corona do have a higher price point for your price range.
Let's make an appointment and get you seeing properties tomorrow.