Home Buying in Cutler Bay>Question Details

Rsmor, Home Buyer in Hillsboro Beach, FL

How hard is it to get a loan after living quite a few years overseas, returning with work contract and good chunk for down payment on a house??

Asked by Rsmor, Hillsboro Beach, FL Wed Jan 2, 2013

I will have a contract teaching, and my husband is self employed. We have a very high credit score and a good chunk to put down (1/3 of total cost). It has been several years since we sold our home and moved to Europe, and we know the situation has changed. Is it realistic to hope for a mortgage loan after our first year in the U.S.?

Answers

4
Rsmr: there are some great programs out there for financing. Since your husband is self employed, how long and has he filed taxes US in the past two years? Your contract for teaching, is it for two years or more? With these two questions answered it will be easy to determine if you can finance this year. Contact Kevin Reeves, mortgage broker I recommend, at 813-728-4992 and he can help you navigate through these tougher financing times.
I don't think you necessarily even have to wait a year. Send me an e-mail, and I'd be happy to send you a list of mortgage brokers.
Yes, you should be Okay:
In fact, many areas of the Country have special programs for TEACHERS.
You might GOOGLE; florida, teacher, loan
and what pops up.

Good luck and may God bless
-
Yes, you should be able to obtain a loan,

See these loan programs at http://www.pro-option.com and contact me

===