juaidaek, Home Buyer in Houston, TX

How far this house from the TSU and how far from downtown?

Asked by juaidaek, Houston, TX Mon Feb 13, 2012

Answers

6
Mapquest.com is an excellent resource for mapping distance, roads, and etc.

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Credit Repair Advisor
972-699-9111
http://www.lynn911.com
Juaidaek,

You’re looking at about 2-4 miles to reach downtown. 5-10 minutes with traffic. There are multiple routes from this area to get to downtown. I currently live in the 77004 and very familiar with this area.

Your Realtor,

Roberto
713-805-2909
If you are speaking of zip code 77088 where there are numerous Inwood subdivisions, you would be 16 miles and 25 minutes from the TSU campus, and only 13 miles and 20 minutes to Rusk street downtown.
If you need more information on the area that you are asking about, I will be happy to help!
There are some great deals on homes in the area.
Send me an e-mail by clicking on my picture, or check out my website!
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY, JUAIDAEK !!

Hope you have a sweet day. The home you are asking about did not show in this message. A good first step when home buying is to select a REALTOR you can trust and work with. That's ME !! Call me (281) 799-4002 and let's introduce ourselves. We will visit about the special things you want to make your house a home. Then I will send you information for you to preview the homes and you may choose the 2 or 3 that really interest you. We will view them so you can select the best one for you. I'll help you with all types of information just like what you have asked about distance and a whole lot more. There are many processes and I will guide you through them. Having a REALTOR (ME) on your side assisting and guiding you is the smart step. You surely know the seller has an agent working for them. I see no reason for you to delay. Call me and let's get started today. Kathleen (281) 799-4002 KathleenRealtor1@gmail.com
We've had some previous discussion concerning homes in the TSU area. Please send me the address of the property you're looking at, and I'll be gad to provide you with its exact location. As I noted in my replies to you (both here and via e-mail) your budget limits your options. In any event, please let me know the address of the home. I'm always available to help. Regards ...

Al
Web Reference: http://www.har.com/algeffon
juaidaek,
Google Maps is a great tool for this. You can type in the address to the property, not indicated here, and add TSU or downtown and see the map or get driving directions including distances.