Home Buying in Roswell>Question Details

Shemar Rivera, Home Buyer in Marietta, GA

How far is roswell from Marietta?

Asked by Shemar Rivera, Marietta, GA Mon Jan 21, 2013

Answers

9
Roswell and Marietta meet between Ga 400 and I-75. I call this the north corridor which is one of the most desirable areas to live in the Metro Atlanta area. The area of Marietta east of I-75 is called East Cobb and is adjacent to Roswell. Roswell also extends east of Ga 400, however the downtown area of Roswell is about 3 miles west of Ga 400 and is a really great place to find unique restaurants and art galleries all within walking distance of one another. I specialize in listing homes in Roswell and East Cobb. Please contact me if you are interested in buying here!
If you are home shopping I am assuming that in addition to Roswell you are also interested in the area referred to as "Marietta East Cobb" . These areas adjoin and share shopping and entertainment districts. I personally live in Roswell which I feel offers a much better value for families due to our incredible Parks and Recreation Department. You should also look at SAT scores Roswell is Ranked higher than Lassiter and Wheeler and right behind Pope and Walton. Wherever you end up you will always be in a great area.
Depends on which part of Roswell you are comparing to which part in Marietta. They are adjacent cities whose boarders touch each other. In decent traffic you can get to each others historic districts within 30-35 mins.

Darrell Hess
Hess Realty Consultants
Atlanta Communities
http://search.hessrealtyconsultants.com
One of the Roswell zip codes is 30075, then the closest zip code in Marietta is 30068 (East Cobb County). They are almost adjacent to each other. However, the square in Marietta is about a 30 minute drive in traffic from the Roswell square.
As a Roswell Resident myself I can tell you they boarder each other but that being said it can take you up to 1 hour to drive from the eastern most point in Roswell to the Western most point in Marietta.
Hi Shemar,

It all depends on your exact starting and ending points. But overall, Roswell and Marietta are fairly
close to eachother. Consider mapquesting your exact loaction points to get a more accurate answer to your inquiry.

Laquita Baez
Licensed Realtor in GA and NJ
Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Metrobrokers
770.901.0956
http://www.LaquitaBaez.com
Shemar

Roswell and Marietta boarder each other. However, Roswell is in both Cobb County and Fulton County. Fulton County has higher taxes than Cobb County. Also, there is a difference in the schools .. Fulton VS. Cobb and different cities in each county.

Just some more items to keep in mind for your check list.

John J. Reinhardt
REALTOR
Residential, Commercial, and Land

T 770.475.1130 Ext. 6806
http://www.infrontmarketing.com
Just plug in your current address and the property address and you will see the driving distance in any mapping program like Mapquest or Google Maps!

Rick Musto, Realtor®, ABR®, SRES®
Managing Broker
Buckhead Home Realty
Serving the Atlanta Metro Area
Work: 404-419-1004
Fax: 770-783-3119
rmusto@BuckheadHomeRealty.com
The two areas pretty much border each other. It really depends on where in Roswell to where in Marietta you are referring to. GoogleMaps or MapQuest are two good sources for your answer.