Home Buying in Jacarandas>Question Details

Schmidty56, Other/Just Looking in Fort Myers, FL

How far from Ft. Myers beach. And are there common area fees?

Asked by Schmidty56, Fort Myers, FL Sat Oct 20, 2012

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3084910099-1418-NE-34th-St-Ca…

Answers

7
This beautiful home is currently still available and it is NOT in a HOA so there are no common area fees. It is located in NE Cape so you will be 15 to 20 minutes from the Cape Coral Beach and approx 45 minutes to Ft Myers Beach (in season it can take longer depending on the traffic).

Feel free to email me or call me if you have further questions. As a resident of Cape Coral for over 24 years I know the area extremely well and will be more than happy to assist you.

Also, you may want to focus on SE Cape as it is closer to the beach and the city utilities are already in place. This particular home is in the NE and is still on well and septic. When the city does put in the city utilities in this area the homeowner will be REQUIRED to hook up and will be assessed for the cost.

Terry McCarley, Realtor®, CDPE / Jones & Co Realty
email: leecountyrealtor@earthlink.net
phone: 239-707-4575
If you are looking to be close to the beach you are better off looking in the SE Cape.
Web Reference: http://www.joesansone.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 21, 2012
This home is located close to where Del Prado and 41 intersect so it does have convenient access to the main roads but it is a bit far north if the beaches are something you visit several times a week.

If easy beach access is of high importance I feel you could do better with a home a bit further south. I live about 15 minutes south of it and to get to Fort Myers beach or Sanibel takes me at least 30 minutes when traffic is light. and on really busy high season days it can take as much as an hour.

When you are ready to interview Realtors to aid you in finding a home I would love the opportunity to aid you in achieving your real estate goals!

Have a wonderful day!

Respectfully,
Anthony
No common fees. You do have your normal homeowners insurance and property taxes per year..

All of the agents that commented before me gave great answers; but you do want to talk to a Realtor because Cape Coral has City sewer and water assessments.. A few variables with assessments
A) The property may not have city water and sewer currently and you will have them at some point\
B) The property may already have them and that comes with a possible balance..

Always consult with a Realtor.

kbeyea@advantarealty.com

Ken Beyea

"A born and raised FL Realtor"
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 20, 2012
Hi this home is approx 15 min from the Cape Coral beach and about 25 from Fort Myers Beach.. If the address is correct on the question, 1418 NE 34th St this is a single family home there are no common area fees. if you would like to have an account to have current listings sent to you, email me at paula12@embarqmail.com or call my cell at 1-239-910-4403 I am the broker at Paula's Paradise Realty Inc. I promise to find just what you are looking for.
I closely monitor market trends, news and forecasts that impact the local and state’s real estate industry and Florida’s economy. In the real estate business, knowledge is power… and no one knows the local real estate market like a Realtor.

While you can see a million homes on the web, actually locating and buying your home is another matter entirely and can be very demanding. Let me represent your best interests and relieve your stress by locating homes and negotiating the finest conditions and contract terms while protecting your families interests every step of the way.

I have sold over 10 Million Dollars in homes here in the Cape Coral and the Fort Myers area. Call me with any questions, any time.

Kind regards,

Terence Trombetti • Real Estate Agent
Gulf Coast Realty Network
4002 Del Prado Blvd. S.
Cape Coral, FL 33904
M. 239.560.1574
O. 239.540.2100
F. 239-540-1206
terencetrombetti@gmail.com
http://www.gulfcoastproperty.net
http://www.capecoralfloridahomes.net
no common area fees and roughly a half hour from the beaches, depending on traffic of course.We do get busier during the winter season as you could imagine!