Home Buying in Whitefish>Question Details

Melissa Meut…, Real Estate Pro in Whitefish, MT

How effective is the trulia network fr referrals? Looking to network in with the Canadian market?

Asked by Melissa Meuter, Whitefish, MT Tue Jul 15, 2008

I am a real estate agent in Whitefish, Montana looking to expand my Canadian reach through referrals and web.

Answers

1
Hello Melissa,

I have been working with a referral network for about three years and just became a real estate agent this year.

I like Trulia simply because it is a vertical search engine, however what I have found in my experience is that consumers in Canada respond to direct internet advertising. If you are new to internet advertising Trulia is a good place to start targeting the areas, markets, or demographics that you would like to capture.

Good Luck,

David Brewer

For more information regarding Montana Real Estate or lead generation services in your local area feel to free to contact me with no obligation.
David Brewer, Prudential Montana, 406.329.2060, david.brewer@prumt.com, http://www.daveknowshomes.com