Home Buying in Everett>Question Details

Everettbound, Home Buyer in Everett, WA

How does one view properties in Everett that are in foreclosure?

Asked by Everettbound, Everett, WA Fri Jun 29, 2012

You can subscribe to banks foreclosure lists online.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Jul 2, 2012
If they are actually on the market, any of us can help you. If they are going to auction, there is not much you can do except go to the auction & make a cash offer without seeing the interior of the home. If you are serious about buying a home, you should get your own buyers agent.

I would suggest, that as a buyer, you Google every agent that responds to your question here on Trulia, learn as much as you can about who they are online, read their client testimonials, so you know what their clients are saying about them, and then give us each a call and just ask us why we think you should work with us instead of another agent. This will take you a little while to do, but will be time well spent, as choosing the right agent is the first step towards choosing the right home. Then, pick the best fit for you and let them go to work for you with the skill and knowledge that they have. I hope to hear from you soon.
Dear Everettbound: All Realtors, like myself, have access to foreclosed properties in the area. Please contact me with the specific property or properties you wish to view and I can arrange a time to meet with you and show you the home.
Morrie Tacher
Remax Town Center