carinebullock, Real Estate Pro in Clayton, NC

How does a VA Loan work?

Asked by carinebullock, Clayton, NC Sun Feb 9, 2014

Answers

3
What do you mean? A VA loan "works" about the same as any other type of loan. You apply for it, a lender underwrites it and approves it, and you get money for a house, and then you pay it back with interest. Except with VA you have to be eligible (served in the military). VA loans typically let you put ZERO down, whereas an FHA loan requires 3.5% down minimum. If you're thinking of buying, your first step should be to sit down with a lender who can review all of your financial info, and help determine the best loan program for you.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Feb 9, 2014
Do you have your certificate of eligibility? Or are you currently enlisted? As a veteran who has been offering VA loans since 1987, I like to discuss your VA loan scenario in more detail. Contact me at 800 315 8803. My name is Bart and I have been in the mortgage business since 1987. I am happy to answer your VA mortgage questions, 7 days a week and review your loan scenario. You will only deal with me from start to finish during your loan with me. Until then, I look forward to hearing from you.

Bart Gabe - Lending Nationwide Since 1987

http://www.bartprequalifies.com

bart@bartprequalifies.com

800 315 8803

NMLS 20743
If you would like I can recommend three lenders (locally in Clayton) to help you understand the process an see if a VA loan is right for you. Just give me a call 919-452-9379 or email danderson@advantagecb.com. Have a great day! Dawn Anderson