Home Buying in Cole>Question Details

Hspangler18, Home Buyer in

How do you think north Cole will change in the next 5 years?

Asked by Hspangler18, Sat Mar 30, 2013

How will housing and buisness change?

0 votes Share Flag Home Buying in Cole

Answers

6
Hspangler18,

My thought is that the positive changes that we are seeing now will continue and Cole will be one of the most desired ares. It is the perfect location in that it is close to downtown, the highway, light rail, and all of the parks and other amenities that Denver has to offer. Cole should start making the turnarounds that City Park West did in the early 90's. Investors and homeowners should make the investment now and expect a good payoff in the next five years. As someone who has lived in and worked the area over the years, that is my personal opinion.

Robert McGuire ASR
Realtor/Consultant
Your Castle Real Estate
Direct - 303-669-1246
http://about.me/robertmcguire33
Just as the rest of Denver continues to increase in value, so will Cole. It is an attractive price point right now, and a great place for people who might want to be able to get into a home, increase its value through some sweat equity, and live in a beautiful home with super close proximity to downtown. Cole has attributes that have not been fully realized and I think now is the time.

If you want to get in while there is still time to net some extra equity, it's now or never. More and more buyers and investors are looking to Cole for a good deal. The city is about to unveil their next plan for development along the light rail. That will draw more buyers to Cole, so I wouldn't wait too long, but do wait for the right property.

If I can be of help, I live close to Cole and I can be there in minutes to show you the latest listing.

Respectfully,
Kasha Songer, CRS GRI
303-587-4015 mobile/text
KashaSonger@gmail.com
Top Producer 2010 and 2008

Preferred Properties, Inc. Opportunity knocks. Experience opens the door.
1041 S Gaylord St. in Washington Park
Denver, CO 80209
303-778-8222 x107
Cole neighborhood is already seeing a lot of changes. Many distressed properties are being remodeled and sold 2X or 3X higher. This drives property values higher. The future light rail, proximity to Downtown and City Park make this part of Town highly desirable for young professionals.

Marina Bay
Cherry Creek Properties
Hspangler18,
I live in the Skyland neighborhood, southeast of Cole and I keep a close eye on the area. I think that Cole and Clayton are starting to show significant improvement. Over the next five years, this improvement will continue, especially with the light rail going in on 40th, as well as many businesses being updated that will attract a wider demographic. Now is the time to buy in that area! Are you looking for rental purposes? Rehab? I would love to help!
Nicole Gilbert
Associate Broker Keller Williams Downtown
720-233-4590
Cole, Whittier, Skyland, Clayton, and some areas of Five Points are all poised to improve dramatically. There are lots of great investment and rehab opportunities and new buyers are flocking to those areas.

Are you looking for a home, or strictly investment properties? We'd love to talk about your goals and some possible strategies. We both own and manage rentals, and have been involved with rehabs as well.We can also hook you up with some excellent tradesmen.

Feel free to drop us an email, call or text.
Tony & Karen
720-427-4836