Home Buying in Duck>Question Details

Rondell86, Home Buyer in Lewes, DE

How do you find what a house sold for in Duck that has recently gone to settlement?

Asked by Rondell86, Lewes, DE Thu Mar 1, 2012

0 votes Share Flag Home Buying in Duck

Help the community by answering this question:


Since Duck NC is located within Dare County, you can utilize the county's website to obtain this public information. Usually, it can be located on the Dare County website under tax information. Here is the current link: http://www.darenc.com/public/ltRateAs.asp

You can then search by buyer, seller, deed book/page, or parcel #. This will give you the land transfer tax amount which was paid when the deed is recorded. By using the following formula, you can determine the amount that the house sold for.

Land Transfer Tax Amt. x 1000 = Amt. House Sold For

Hugh “Scooter” Willey
Sun Realty
Ph: 252-489-8491
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat May 12, 2012
Contact me and I can look it up for you. As long as it has gone to settlement and been recorded. Give me a call or send me an email with the address. Thanks Andy
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Mar 29, 2012
Any local agent/realty office can provide you the information....
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Mar 1, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer