Home Buying in Dunedin>Question Details

Joan Votano, Home Buyer in Carmel, NY

How do you find out what the maintenance fees are when not listed or shown?

Asked by Joan Votano, Carmel, NY Sun Feb 12, 2012

Cohn Pamela’s answer

Are you currently looking for a home or just browsing on line for now? I have a free service called “Listingbook”, which I provide for my clients. It is like a back door into the MLS, which updates daily: new listings, price changes, solds & withdrawn listings, allowing you to really be able to follow and learn the market. I set up a basic search according to your guidelines. Once you are in, you can change the parameters as you need. It shows the maintenance fees or HOA fees (unless the agent didn't list them in the MLS). If this is something you would be interested in let me know & I would be glad to set up your free Listingbook Account.

When you visit the Tampa Bay area, I also have a free automated service called CITY (Curbside Info to You) available 24/7. I issue you a number you can call on ANY Real Estate For Sale sign and a computer reads the MLS information to you from the street address for all ACTIVE MLS listings. If this would be helpful let me know. I just need your cell phone and an email to register it. Once it is registered you won't get annoying follow up calls. If you want to talk to me there is a prompt or you can call me on my cell. If you want to put it on multiple phones, I can put up to three numbers on one user name. Just send the numbers you want added. I will email you the number you call in on and get the information. Put it in your favorites for quick access when you are driving around. I use it all the time.

I feel an informed client makes the best decisions regarding their real estate needs. Let me know if I can be of assistance.

Pam Cohn
Broker Associate, GRI, SFR, NHS
Real Estate Consulting, Marketing & Sales
Prudential Tropical Realty
2539 Countryside Blvd #3 Clearwater, FL 33761
Like others have pointed out, if the information is not visible on the website you should contact someone knowledgeable of the area. A local real estate professional would be your best choice.
However, you do have other options.
1. Check the listing in which you have interest by searching the same database I use:

2. Provide the location or address of the listing and real estate professional can provide the information.

3. Check the community website to see if this data is available

4. Post your question on the community blog at:

Best of success in finding your Dunedin home
Annette Lawrence
ReMax Realtec Group
Dunedin, FL
727. 420. 4041
Joan, If you are wanting to find out the fees with out speaking to an agent you can do the following . 1) look to see if other listings are posted and then see if they are posted on that listing. 2) google the building and see if any information is posted. 3) if all else fails ask an agent,
Which property are you intereted in? I will try to help.
You will have to ask someone. Perhaps if you told us what property or development or condo or something, someone could help.