Home Buying in Orlando>Question Details

Dotty, Home Buyer in Orlando, FL

How do you find a listing for cash offers, short sales homes in orlando area 32828?

Asked by Dotty, Orlando, FL Tue Sep 18, 2012

Answers

6
Here are all 36 short sales on the market in this zip: http://mfr.mlxchange.com/DotNet/Pub/EmailView.aspx?r=7984477…

They would all love cash offers.
Your best advice is from your own agent, if you don't have an agent to show you homes for sale, you should find one that you trust and enjoy working with. Agents have more access to information than the general public. They are quickly able to research foreclosure lists, short sales, prices of homes that sold, and have experience working with the many agents and brokers in the area. Agents are familiar with problems is some communities to watch for, they can advise you on prices to offer and communicate with the listing agent effectively. And especially since the seller pays for your agent, why not???
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Sep 18, 2012
Hi Dotty,
As everyone has already stated, seller's love cash!
If you need help with anything please feel free to drop me an email....or hit the contact button!
We're here to help you!

Good Luck,

Carol Bauza
Charles Rutenberg Realty
carol@carolshome.com
Hi Dotty, any realtor could probably run an MLS search for you at no cost. A realtor usually gets paid by the seller when a property is sold. I would be happy to run one for you. Just email me with more specifics about what you are interested in - price range, square feet, beds, baths, pool, etc.
CatReichel@WatsonRealtyCorp.com. Happy hunting!
Hey Dotty, I would love to help you, you probably have to hire a Realtor. Cash gives you more of a negotiating factor. Realtors have access to more up to date listings of short sales and bank owned properties. I am a realtor and would love to help. Please feel free to contact me with the criteria you are looking for and we can see if we are a good match.
Tami Mcmillen
407-222-7622
Hey Dotty, CASH is king! Anyone will take cash. If you would like help email me at steve@golfpark.com

Steve DeLuco