Home Buying in Charlotte>Question Details

fhallen, Home Buyer in Charlotte, NC

How do you delete, add, rearrange photos as listed on the Trulia site. For some reason a picture of my hall bathroom is listed as our profile picture?

Asked by fhallen, Charlotte, NC Tue Sep 17, 2013

Daniel Fisher’s answer
Good evening, FHAllen:
If your home is listed for sale in the multiple listings, then whatever info is there will also generally be in Trulia - although an agent has the ability to modify some info directly in Truila. Working with your agent to get the MLS listing right should correct things. Once you sell, if you have a full time agent with a Masters degree in Planning with Finance and over two decades of experience, working for you, you will likely do better in negotiations. I'd be pleased to provide that service. If you appreciate this answer, please give it a thumbs up, or if this was the most helpful answer, please say thanks with a best answer click.
Your agent should be able to do this.
Nope. Some agents have issues with repositioning listing photos. Trulia told me they could not replicate the issue on their end. Using Fire Fox? I used both IE8 and Chrome.
Flag Sat Nov 16, 2013