annettereese, Home Buyer in Walkersville, MD

How do we know when these homes are sold ?

Asked by annettereese, Walkersville, MD Sun Mar 10, 2013

Answers

4
Ron Thomas’ answer
Trulia is a starting point and an entertainment site: Trulia will help you see what's out there.
Your Agent is the best source for LISTINGS, especially current ones.
But he wants to avoid Shortsales and REO's;
Who's in charge here?
I would like to know how to go about seeing these properties ? I do have an agent that I have been talking to . But he seems to shy away from the forclosure homes and bank owned . So I would like to know how I can go about this .
Hello Annette,

you can contact the listing agent of record and eventually they are removed from Trulia.
If you are asking about a home that is currently listed, and you are on an auto email list with and agent, you simply need to save the home as one of your favorites and you can look it up anytime.

I will be happy to assist you with this.

Joan Lord
JoanLord@HorizonRealty.com
301-471-2023 cell/text
Ok Thank you . I do have an agent that I work with and sent it to him . But Im not sure if he knows how to look into it . I like the Townhouse that is located on Adams Way in Walkersville , md and when I looked somewhere else is stated it was sold so im kind of confused . And I ask my realtor but never get a reply back .
Flag Sun Mar 10, 2013