Home Buying in Wellesley>Question Details

jettolla, Home Buyer in Lexington, MA

How do school systems of Wllesley, Belomont and Newton compare with each other and which of them is the best?

Asked by jettolla, Lexington, MA Tue Aug 19, 2014

All I care is good schools for elementary, middle and High as I have 3 of them that at various stages of schooling. It is a big factor in relocating from Oklahoma to MA. I do not care much about the other things that each off these towns possess. Thanks for your help with it. I need to make a quick decision in finalizing some offers as the school year is ahead of us.

Answers

1
All three are great and you wouldn't go wrong. I would also consider commute time and the size of the HS. Newton is a large school system and has two HS's. Belmont and Wellesley have smaller HS's compared to Newton's. You may also want to check out the course offering for electives and Honors/AP classes. Sometimes the bigger schools (Newton's) will have more choices.