Home Buying in Hazleton>Question Details

Wayne, Other/Just Looking in Hazleton, PA

How do i get a no money down mortgage?

Asked by Wayne, Hazleton, PA Sun Mar 22, 2009

i make 1,840.00 gross month and my debts are 400.00 month. i would like to obtain a 74,000 mortgage. Can you help me.. 570-459-6289 ask for wayne... with as little down as possible...

Answers

2
The only 100% financing program available right now is VA if you are a veteran or in active military service. USDA/Rural Devopment is also 100% and is available only in certain areas of the country,but this is going away fast. The only program available besides these with low down payment is FHA with 3.5% down(in this case $2590) The down can be a gift from family if documented as such. FHA will require a 620 credit score,the others a 720.
Wayne... find a lender in your area you can talk to about your particular situation. There are so many variables. First, start with your current bank. Where do you do your banking? Then if you're not satisfied with their answers and want to shop around, I suggest calling a few lenders for advice.

No money down programs can be HARD to find right now. Good luck