Anna Meigs, Home Buyer in Prospect Heights, Br...

How do i find out when there are open houses. I am interested in checking some out in Prospect Heights this coming weekend, March 27-8.

Asked by Anna Meigs, Prospect Heights, Brooklyn, NY Thu Mar 25, 2010

Answers

4
Jenet Levy’s answer
Anna,
Any of the consumer real estate websites as well as those of the major companies in Brooklyn will give you plenty of open house choices.
I would suggest a different approach however. I would strongly urge you to work with an experienced agent. We know the market and will help you focus your search on the most appropriate properties for you. We can streamline your search, negotiate on your behalf, and take you through each stage of the purchase. I don't know if you currently live in Prospect Heights or are just looking there, but I can tell you that knowing the neighborhood as well as I do, many properties being called Prospect Heights are actually outside the boundaries.

Hope this helps.

Jenet Levy
Halstead Property, LLC
jlevy@halstead.com
212 381-4268
http://jenetlevy.halstead.com
Anna -

One other thing I forgot to mention. You can also filter your search by property type (ie: Single-Family Homes, Condos, Townhomes, etc.), price range, beds, baths and all more. Try it out. It's super easy. HAPPY HOUSE HUNTING!
Anna, why only look at open houses? I would suggest looking around for a realtor you feel comfortable with, and have them line up some listings that meet your criteria. What you may want to do first is speak to a loan officer you can pre-qualify you and help you nail down a price range first. If you would like help with that, please contact me. I am from NY, and have financed many properties in Brooklyn.
Hi Anna -

You can easily search for open houses on Trulia for the area you are interested in. We have a search filter that allows you to specifically only see open houses for this upcoming weekend. Below is the link to open houses in your area:

http://www.trulia.com/NY/Brooklyn,5210,Prospect_Heights/#for…

Hope this helps!