Home Buying in Falls Church>Question Details

Laxman Nakka, Home Buyer in Falls Church, VA

How do i find a good house to buy in Falls Church VA 22043 Area.?

Asked by Laxman Nakka, Falls Church, VA Wed Jun 6, 2012

Now i am staying in a rented apartment i would like to buy a house in 22043 area.
Please let me know if you have any listings to sell.

Answers

18
Terezinha S Renosto’s answer
Hello Laxman, I will more than happy to assist you in find a house in 22043 area, feel free to contact me at 703 473-0856 or renosto45@yahoo.com.

I live in 22044 area.

Tere

Tere S. Renosto - Realtor
Jobin Realty-Alexandria
English-Portuguese-Spanish
renosto45@yahoo.com
Cell(703)473-0856
Fax(703)820-3510
Hello Laxman.

We're just following-up.

Did you find a realtor to help you buy a home?

If not, both Shris and I would be happy to help you out.

Feel free to contact us.

Chris & Shris Dudley
Long & Foster, Realtors
Licensed in DC, MD & VA
Office #: (703) 556-8600
Office Address: 8227 Old Courthouse Road, Tysons Corner, VA 22182
---
Chris Cell: (202) 297-3047
Email: chrisdudley@longandfoster.com
Shris Cell: (301) 655-1521
Email: shristhi.dudley@longandfoster.com
--
http://www.dudleyrealtor.com

We are selling our 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom condo in Falls Church. The area is 22042, not sure if this would be a problem. We are very close to the new Target and metro.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Thanks and have fun with the search :)

AC

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/reo/3239367243.html
Laxman:

I just wanted to add: that many home buyers don't know that hiring a Realtor does not cost anything to the buyer meaning you do not need to pay us a commission, it comes from the seller once the house is sold. Please feel free to call if you have any questions regarding the home buying process.

Faiza Alvi - Realtor®
Prince William Realty, Inc.
703-389-7973 (Direct)
703-580-9995 (Fax)
http://www.house2homeva.com
Million Dollar Club 2011

I believe:
Real Estate is about building relationships
& serving clients with honesty, integrity & passion.
Dear Laxman,

Many prospective homebuyers find real estate agents before they start looking for homes, once you've a buyer's agent let them know what your need are and what are you looking for!

Good luck in your search

Oscar Busch
RE/MAX Allegiance
(703) 470-7538 Cell
(703) 250-8500 Off

Search All MLS Listings Here! http://www.oscarbusch.com
Dear Laxman:

A good and knowledgeable Realtor can help you find a good house. There are a few step to the process and an experienced buyer's agent can help you through the process. I have helped many client's with their dream home buying needs and I look forward to help you as well. Please feel free to give me a call at 703-389-7973 or email: falvi@pwrealty.com and I will be happy to help you.

Faiza Alvi - Realtor®
Prince William Realty, Inc.
703-389-7973 (Direct)
703-580-9995 (Fax)
http://www.house2homeva.com

I believe:
Dear Laxman,

Please contact me at 703-303-7606 or email me at mier.realty@gmail.com. I have some access to most of ther available listings in that area. I may suggest that you might consult a loan officer to pre-qualify you at a certain price range of homes that you can afford in relation to your financial situation. This really helps you in your comfort level. If you want me to refer you to a loan officer, I know of a very good one who works hard and would try to give you the lowest rate possible and the best financing program that suits best your needs. Can you email me your maximum price range, type of home (how many bedrooms, baths, etc.) and time frame when you want to have your home. It will be my pleasure to help you out at no financial obligation to you. I help a lot of first time home buyers, investors and repeat homebuyers this year. Hope to hear from you. My best personal regards.

Mier Jury, Realtor
Short Sales and Foreclosures Certified
Long and Foster Real Estate, Inc.
Tel. 703-303-7606
Email: mier.realty@gmail.com
If you have not already, please be sure to have your financing in place before you go home shopping so to address any concerns before you actually go under contract. For more details on what to expect from a proper Pre-Approval please take a minute to read this: http://www.trulia.com/blog/elliott_r_oliva/2011/12/pre-apppr…

For more details on the Pre-Approval process please feel free to contact me at your convenience.

Elliott R. Oliva
Mortgage Banker | nmls#353884
Stearns Lending, Inc.
202.681.1636 direct
eoliva@stearns.com
"Se Habla Espanol"
There are some terrific new listings coming up. What is your price point? Are the schools a factor for you? Even if they are not a personal issue, they should be considered for resale purposes? Please call me to discuss on 703 629 9211 and visit my web site http://www.freddybarney.com
Web Reference: http://www.freddybarney.com
Laxman Email me your requirement I have properties whicha re coming in the market in this Zip code and my email address is forsalebyraj@yahoo.com
Your adventure in home buying should start with a Realtor who you feel comfortable with and understands you and your needs. I agree with me fellow friends who answered you before. Interview local agents and find that conection and then he/she can find you your future place to call home. After you find that person, tell them you want to see my listings.
Web Reference: http://Www.frankzoghi.com
If you have not already found an agent, please call me at 703-625-6731 to discuss your needs.
Laxman,

With all due respect, asking every agent out there if they have listing to sell is not necessarily the best in order to achieve your goals of buying a home in the area. Here's what works best...

You should first interview several experienced, knowledgeable and trustworthy Buyer's Agents familiar with the area you're looking in (22043 zip code).

Then, you should hire one that you feel most comfortable with and that will do the best job representing you throughout the purchase process.

Once you've hired a Buyer's Agent, let them know exactly what your specific needs are and what you're looking for. Your Buyer's Agent should then sift through all of the available inventory (regardless of which agent/broker/brokerage firm is selling them) and provide you with a list of the properties that best match your criteria.

You should then go through those properties in person and provide feedback to your agent so that they better understand your needs and taste in properties.

This is how you will find the best home for your specific needs and have someone represent your best interests in the best and most professional way possible.

I would be happy to interview with you to determine whether we would be a good client/agent match for each other. I grew up in Falls Church and know the area very well. I can also provide you with a list of references/clients who have hired me to find them a property in Falls Church. Please call, text or email me to chat more and set up a time to meet in person to discuss your needs.

Danilo Bogdanovic
Real Estate Consultant/REALTOR(r)
703.582.6900 (cell)
danilo.bogdanovic@gmail.com
Laxman,

I agree with Mike. You need a buyer's agent who will work with you and send you listings based on your criteria. I work in Falls Church and my office is nearby in McLean. Call me at 703 850-4330 if you are interested in setting up a meeting to discuss your particular needs. Or just sign up and search on my website for available homes.

Leila Brown
Licensed in DC and VA
6820 Elm St.
McLean, VA 22101
dcandvirginiaproperties.com
You might want to take a look at the search link below.
Hi Laxman.

I can send you all available homes for sale in 22043 and any other areas you like. Please give me a call at 703-862-0024.

Don Richards
Weichert, Realtors
Don Richards,
Sure, you can send the houses in this area on laxman.nakka@gmail.com

Laxman Nakka
Flag Wed Jun 6, 2012
Contact me and I will put my 25 years of experience to work for you!

I have an easy to use system to help my clients maximize value when they purchase and have a team concept to make sure all the bases are covered professionally and personally.

Contact me now and let's get you started!

Kind Regards,

Erik J. Weisskopf, ABR,CDPE,CRS,GRI
Re/Max Distinctive Real Estate, Inc.
Erik@AskMeAboutHomes.com
703.216.1222
The best way to find a home is to work with a buyer's agent. He/she can help you narrow your search and give you a list of properties that fit your defined criteria.