Glenn Boyce, Both Buyer and Seller in Lynn, MA

How do i connect with Agent in Lynn that would work with investor?

Asked by Glenn Boyce, Lynn, MA Wed Aug 25, 2010

I will be setting up my LLC in the very near future with an eye on distressed properties. I could call and try screening a bunch of Agents but believe by posing the question here maybe some replies might come my way.

Answers

4
J.M.Jones - 978-335-9092 - Homes & Rentals’ answer
As you can see, everyone is willing to help you, your job is to find someone you trust and feel comfortable with and has your best interest at heart as well as a reputation for doing what they say they will do, one screw up from the wrong nitwit and your deal, maybe worth millions, is all done. Seek out a Realtor first, and interview them to see if they are compatible with you as a person and feel out if they are agreeable to the way you do business, don't just pick the best B.S. artist who responded to you.

If you need anything at all, just call me, I will be very happy to help you with anything you need.

Jamin Jones
978-335-9092
jmjonesrealtor@gmail.com
Prior to becoming a Realtor I spent the last 20 years working in and around Boston financing investment property. Depending on the investment property you are seeking be it single family /condo or multi-unit I have experience in the entire process from locating the property to finding the best lender to fund it. I will assist you in all the due diligence going to the building department to review the property file, research violations and rental history. If you are buying a property that needs renovations, then this is another area I can add value. Contact me to interview I would like to earn your business.

Eric
Glen, first off you need to find an gent who has a proven track record of working with distressed properties and decide what you are goind to do with them.Buy and hold, Buy rehab and sell, whole sale ect. I work with mostly investors and can help you all your invesment needs. Feel free to check my solds on my website and you will see that I have sold the same house twice on many occations. This represents a buy rehab and sell. I am also an expert on short sales, forclosures and bank owned properties. If you have any questions or would like to discuss what type of distressed properties you are intrersted give me a call or email me anytime.
Gene Clements
Owner/Broker
Clements Realty Group
781-595-9600
Hi Glenn,

I would be thrilled to help you, just give me a call when your ready and we can discuss all your needs.
I am an early worm kind of guy so hopefully we can do some serious deals.

I look forward to hearing form you

JaminJones
978-335-9092
Century 21 Northshore - Salem
jmjonesrealtor@gmail.com