Home Buying in Tampa>Question Details

D C, Real Estate Pro in Riverview, FL

How do I submit a property on here it keeps taking me to my profile page when I click submit listing?

Asked by D C, Riverview, FL Thu Feb 14, 2013

Answers

4
Hi Detrick,

If you are trying to post a For Sale By Owner property on here, you can't. Trulia only posts properties listed in the MLS. If you have a Realor, ask them to post your property on here once they've listed it in the MLS.

Shanna Rogers
SR Realty
http://www.RealtyBySR.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Feb 14, 2013
Detrick Clark, the information that you are trying to post is not clarified within your question.

Agreed that if you are posting a "listing" on Trulia as a rental or for sale by owner.

This is not the correct forum for your effort. Trulia pulls data from third party sites. This information has already been verified by the source site as its legitimacy.

If you are trying to post an address of a property that you are interested in buying or renting, then you can include this info within the confines of your question.

In this case, ask your question to the general forum and expect answers related to your question.

Hope that this information is helpful to you.

Lynn Brock
Brock Realty Inc.
941.313.1234
http://www.brockrealty-inc.com
Shanna is right. Trulia is a sight that will only allow real estate agents to put listings on - no fore sale by owners. So if you have an agent this is one of the items they should do as part of hteir lisitng procedure but if it got missed just remind them to do it!
Check with your Realtor on this, they are who you are paying to promote your sale, have the Realtor do their job.