Debi Brown, Home Seller in Chesapeake, VA

How do I sell my house quik ?

Asked by Debi Brown, Chesapeake, VA Wed Sep 18, 2013

Answers

30
In order to sell your home quickly it needs to be priced right for your market. But it must show well, inside and out. I will be happy to discuss your areas market with you and how to stage your home.

Carolyn Guy
Performance Realty
(757) 373-7248
Hi Debi,
I am not from your market. However, I would simply interview 3 experts in your market place and get their professional opinion in person.
Will Beecher, CRS, ABR
Prudential NM Properties
Flag Wed Sep 18, 2013
I believe that is what all sellers want to know. There are key elements to selling your home in the shortest time possible for the most value possible. !. Having an exceptional agent is key. I would suggest interviewing at least 3 agents. Ensure that they are knowledgeable about your home and the neighborhood your home is located in. 2. Keeping the home tidy and ready for showings is also another big thing. People want to view your home as their future home so if the home is cluttered or messy it is hard to see past these things. 3. Curb appeal is also a big time show stopper, if the exterior of the home is not well maintained possible buyers will not want to stop, or they will make preconceived judgments before viewing the home. There are many other ways to get your home sold. If you would like more information please feel free to contact me at anytime.

Have a great Memorial Day weekend!

Yvonne Hagaman
Rose & Womble Realty Co.
Direct: (757) 309-1647
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun May 25, 2014
Make your home ready to show - clear out clutter - make sure it is clean, free of odors etc...and most importantly price it right!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Oct 3, 2013
Exactly! Pricing a home correctly in the market is by far the most quickly way to sell your property. When a home shows well, inside/out & is clutter free and is priced according to your market, there is no reason the property should not sell quickly. With the exception of poor weather conditions or seasonal buyer situations. Best of luck!
Flag Tue Oct 22, 2013
thanks
Flag Thu Oct 3, 2013
Selling a home quickly, doesn't mean you have to give it away but it does mean that it needs to be priced right with appeal to buyers. Since price is the very first consideration for a buyer this should also be your initial focus.

Focus on preparing your home to leave a positive image on every person that walks through the door. Don't overlook curb appeal because it will turn heads an bring people inside. By creating a pleasant visiting experience you are essentially opening people's eyes to the potential the property holds relative to their future needs.

Consider the following:

Deep clean, paint and repair, de-clutter, plant, mow & trim, organize, have your home always "showing ready," minimize the presence of pets, remember less is better with furnishings, etc.

Best wishes,

1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Oct 3, 2013
Debi,
There are many, many, many ways to sell your house quick.
Which of those way are available to you depends on the choices you make.
-
IF I were in the business of selling 'Deep Fried Twinkies" I would know to place my food truck where folks buy things of that nature...the county and state fair.
-
You face the same issue..."Where are the buyers for my home?" "How do I get the informaton regarding my home to them?"
-
You ALREADY know the answer.
So what you are really asking is 'What's the second best way?"
Craigslist, a really, really, really big sign, a newpaper ad, Sillyow...and of course...lower and lower and lower the price.
-
Two weeks have passed since posting your question.....What have your results been?
What IS working for you?

Best of success,
Annette Lawrence, Broker/Associate
Remax Realtec Group
Palm Harbor, FL
727.420.4041
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Oct 3, 2013
The first step is to have a professional Comparative Market Analysis completed. You are then able to price your home competitive using the current fair market value as your baseline. You then need to de-clutter and de-personalize your home and ensure your home is as clean as possible. An easy and inexpensive way to quickly improve the appearance of your home is fresh paint. The overall idea is to make you home "pop" when a prospective buyer walks through the door.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Oct 3, 2013
Hi Debi,

The right agent, at the right list price, with the right marketing presentation, and a contract with price and terms right for you.

I look forward to serving you in this important endeavor. Feel free to call me any time with questions or service requests. My mobile number is 268-5123.

Joe McAvoy
268-5123
Web Reference: http://www.goLEGRAND.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Sep 18, 2013
Have a local agent do a comparative market analysis for you and price your home approximately 10% less than the determined fair market value. Depending on where you live, market value can be very different from assessed value so it is in your best interest to have that market analysis done professionally if you truly want a fast sale.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Sep 18, 2013
Hi Debie

Caution. Your request will attract many agents. Your challenge will be to find the one who will work for you with your best interest as priority.
Gather information before you interview any agents.
There is an article, Consultation Interviewing Real Estate Agents, on the site Your-Road-Home.com. that will serve you well.
Trulia is also a good source of information and when your are ready to interview real estate agents you will find some from your area offering their services on Trulia.

Good Luck, gather lots of objective information and be picky about who choose
Stephen Webber, 34 years of real estate
Web Reference: http://Your-Road-Home.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Sep 18, 2013
Good afternoon, it looks like you have many answers to your question, but without a doubt PRICE is most important and then the marketing. If a house is priced right, it will get people in the door to see it. Remember, you can't get it sold if no one is seeing it. And that is where marketing is important.

If you have any questions, I'd be happy to chat with you.

Melanie McCue
William E Wood and Assoicates
Chesapeake, VA 23321
Office: (757) 483-0306
Cell: (757) 567-3907
melaniemccue@williamewood.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Sep 18, 2013
Hi Debi:

I can absolutely guarantee that I will get your house sold as fast as you need it sold and as quickly as you're able to close! Is there a catch? Kind of. The catch is that you may have to lower your price. But if you're in a situation where time is more important than money, then I have the resources to get your house sold VERY QUICKLY!

The reason I can guarantee a very fast sale is that I'm an investor. I can buy your house myself. But if my price doesn't work for you, I'm also an agent. I can list your property for you that will allow you to get more money. I have the tools and technology that will give your home the best exposure so that you get the best price within the time frame that works for you.

But maybe you don't have much equity. I can help there too! I'm a Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPE). CDPE's are licensed agents who have been specifically trained to work with distressed homeowners. I have a long list of solutions to those homeowners' problems. I interview those individuals to find the solution that best fits their needs.

I'm absolutely certain that I can sell your home within your required time frame. Give me a call today so that we can sit down and tailor a plan that best suits your needs!

Respectfully,

--
Andrew Christie
Realtor/Investor/CDPE
Certified Distressed Property Expert
Exit Realty Central
Mobile: 757-301-0791
Office: 757-466-1009
Fax: 757-466-3694
andrewnchristie@gmail.com
http://www.andrewnchristie.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Sep 18, 2013
Selling a home quick requires the home in question being properly prepared and the marketing
stellar to draw the buyer to the house. Part of the preparation is the presentation of the home as pictures sell homes. Another key part of presentation is the asking price. A home priced competitively in consideration features that your home as compared to others that have sold and that are presently for sale is essential to attain a quick sale.

Though difficult to draw out all that must be done without writing a book, we can cover the factors that will contribute to selling your home quickly when we meet.

Please call me at 757 580-6546 to ensure your home sells fast. Check out my references at http://www.bryancerny.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Sep 18, 2013
Hi Debi,

I would love for you to call me and discuss your motivation for wanting to sell quickly. There are alot of factors to consider when wanting to move a home fast. My job as a your selling agent is to get you the highest price for your property while meeting your objectives. I would love to talk to you to find out what your primary motivation is and we can set our goals from there.

I can be reached at:

Sharon Simon, Realtor®
The Real Estate Group
(757) 652-6867
sharonsimonsellsyourhome.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Sep 18, 2013
Ms. Brown-

There is SO much that goes into selling it quickly. Pricing it appropriately from the beginning is key. Nearly as important is the manner in which it is marketed. What sets my team apart is that we hire a professional photographer for every single listing. The photographs make a HUGE impact on the speed of contract as well as the sales price! Aside from that, having an agent who knows what to look for with regard to loan type, concessions, contingencies, closing dates, and buyer qualifications will help maximize your return in the shortest time.

It would be my pleasure to discuss further. You can hire me, my photographer, my marketing director, my assistant, my transaction coordinator and my buyers agents all for the same price as hiring a single agent. We get the job done efficiently, effectively, and without juggling so many tasks that we cut corners or miss opportunities to get a buyer into your home.

Please call or email at your convenience. I look forward to talking with you soon!

Barbara Sgueglia, REALTOR, Associate Broker
Director
The Hampton Roads Military Relocation Team
1st Class Real Estate
757 581-2722
http://www/MilitaryRelocationTeam.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Sep 18, 2013
Mrs Brown,
I would love to sit down with you and discuss with you options of how me and my company can sell your home.
Drew Brooks REALTOR
William E. Wood & Associates
757-774-5868
drewbrooks@williamewood.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Sep 18, 2013
Call or text me. My office is in Greenbrier. I can come out there this afternoon and tell you what needs to be done to sell your house.

757-477-1202
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Sep 18, 2013
Debi Are you ready to make the move? I know you have seen many answers but not sure if you took the 1st step: Getting the house on the market.

With the weather warming, we are seeing much better buyer activity. You might be surprise what your home is worth.

Call me 580-6546
Bryan

Bryan Cerny
Rose & Womble Realty
757 580-6546
http://www.bryancerny.com
Debi,
Have you sold or listed your home yet? if you haven't and are still considering a quick sell give me a call and i would love to give you some advice on how doing this in the best possible way. You can also visit my website at http://www.757militaryrealestate.com the site also has a great free mobile app
The things will get your home sold quickly. 1. Price it correctly. 2. Stage it correctly. 3. Market it correctly. I am an expert in all three areas and would love an opportunity to earn your business. Give me a call at 757-880-7891..
Due to a low about of houses for sell it is a seller's market; meaning, a person who puts her/his home on the market usually sells quickly. There is a high demand for houses in Chesapeake and Virginia Beach. Give me a call at757- 621-0847 and I will give you a free CMA, a report that suggest what your house can be sold for plus I will share my awesome marketing plan to get the best price for your house quickly.
Please check out this link. https://bn1-broadcast.officeapps.live.com/m/Broadcast.aspx?F…
Debi, Selling a home quickly has come much easier!! Low Home Inventory combined with low interest rates has brought the buyers out in 2014. Now is the time to move.

Call 757 580-6546 or simply email me at bcerny@roseandwomble.com
I am a very assertive real estate agent who devote time, money, and effort to assist a client to get his home sold. If you send me your address I can send you a report that will estimate about how long it will take to sell, offer suggestions on a sales price, and I also have awesome marketing plans to get your home exposed to qualified buyers. If you hired me you won't have one agent working for you but a team.Please send your Address at 757-621-0847.
Debi call today!! 580-6546. The need to sell a home quick is very normal. I will share proven methods and help you succeed
Hi Debi,
I'm not sure if you have already found the answer you are looking for but I wanted to weigh in. I think the biggest thing to selling your home quickly is for you to look through the eyes of a buyer and prepare your house accordingly. that would include: staging, curb appeal, structural soundness, inviting, openess, etc. If you need additional help, feel free to email me at lawrence.samuel@lnf.com
Good evening finding the right realtor is key. Once your home is listed pricing your home correctly is a must. Keep the home and yard clean and ensure the home available for showings. Ensure that your realtor has a set marketing plan. Chesapeake is a well sought out area. If you would like to sit down and see what your home value is please feel free to give me a call anytime. I also live in chesapeake and I am very knowledgeable about the area.

Yvonne Hagaman
The Perfecthouse Team
Rose & Womble Realty
(757) 309-1647
Debi,

First step to interview realtors--more than one and choose a focused and aggressive realtor who can accomplish your goal.

Once chosen--collaborate together and follow the steps your realtor suggests to get it sold.

Chesapeake is a great area where buyers are looking--if you are still in need it would be my honor to research your area to offer suggestion as to the next step.

Feel free to call me direct at 757-620-7294 or message jennimac@roseandwomble.com

Marketing+price+condition+accessibility= SOLD

Sincerely--JenniMac

http://www.jennimac.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 7, 2013
Market your house aggressively.
Set a competitive price.
Stage your home to attract buyers.
Participate in an auction.
Sell to private investor.

-----
Lucas Properties
http://www.distressed-property-solution.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 10, 2013
List it with the right company and agent....

price it right....

make it "shine"....

Well to start with making sure it shows well outside as well as inside. You want when people drive up that your home is inviting, has some curb appeal. Then you would want to price it right being competitive with the other comparable in the neighborhood. Open your house for open houses inviting potential buyers to come in. And call me to work with you and all your real estate matters.
Hi Debi -
Think like this... "highest price, shortest time". However consider, the simple key to selling a home fast is to price it right. You could spend all the money in the world fixing up and marketing your house, but the wrong price on the right house guarantees no sale.

I am sure you have done your homework... best of luck. If I can help, please don't hesitate to call. Sometimes multiple opinions help. :-)
757-287-2305 Cindy
Real Estate Broker, NC & Va