Home Buying in Whitehall>Question Details

Thomas, Home Buyer in Whitehall, PA

How do I obtain the foreclosure list of homes in Whitehall, Bethlehem and Hanover PA. Tom

Asked by Thomas, Whitehall, PA Tue May 8, 2012

Answers

2
First don't buy into the lists they sell online. Your best bet is to find a Realtor that you can work with and let them use systems like the MLS for realtors only. This system and many others are different than the public sites as we can target search better for properties. Let me know if I can help and I will be happy to give you some examples.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed May 9, 2012
Yes I totally agree with Patrick! You do not want to buy any lists online. Interview a couple local Real Estate Agents that specialize in helping home buyers purchase bank owned foreclosures....not every agent likes or knows how to help consumers purchase bank owned homes. So, make sure they can provide references from past buyers - otherwise your experience could be frustrating. Let me know if you are still in the market for a Bank Owned home - I specialize in both Bank Owned and Short Sales - But, can also help with non distressed properties too. Either way, good luck to you Thomas!